Ratings for Dr. Rebecca B. Campen

Went to Dr. Campen various times for what I call skin eruptions.Not quite pimples or bugs bites but yet they could appear to be either but I knew they were something more.These eruptions are terrible, they are very red, sometimes watery, and torturously itchy. When these blistery bumps/mosquito looking bites come out they appear along my chin, down my neck and often in my scalp and on occasion on my arms but nowhere else.The first time Dr. Campen saw me she said It looked like I had some type of fungus, second time she said it looked more like insect bites and the third and last time I saw her she said no more I can do this must be an allergy so she referred me back to my allergist, who stated to me that he had determined before I ever went to see her that my condition was not do to allergies and that is why I was sent to her because she is suppose to be the skin specialist. Needless to say I still have the condition, I wish Dr. Campen would have done a whole lot more. Disappointing!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Nice lady. Explained problem I had well but never examined me. I also had liquid nitrogen treatment on tiny Warts fingers. Using a magnifying glass she still missed a few which made me question her vision

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

I waited for a dreadful 2 hours on my first visit. She spent less than 10 minutes with me. She seemed to always be in a rush and would never be able to tell her all of my concerns. Always had to ask the assistants to call her back so I could finish expressing my concerns. Seemed apathetic and BLAH. Totally bummed that she's the only dermatologist in my area that my insurance covers!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Rebecca B. Campen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)