Dr. Carolina Landolt-Marticorena

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Carolina Landolt-Marticorena

This doctor is AMAZING and down to earth! I have chronic back pain for years and she diagnosed me with inflammation in my back just on my symptoms. She told my family doctor what tests to do and now I am on treatment. I am seeing a back specialist in a few months all thanks to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is extremely thorough when explaining or answering any of her patients questions and never lets you leave confused. she pays attention to every little detail and gets down to the route of the problem, finds a solution and is always checking up on her patients. This doctor is very intelligent.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Goes out of her way to make you feel listerned. She makes me feel heard and understood. She is one of the best doctors I seen and has saved my life

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Amazing majes me feel understood and validated

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Carolina Landolt-Marticorena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As one of Canada’s leading rheumatologists, Dr. Landolt is currently delving into the study, research, and discussion of medical cannabinoids. One of the fundamentals of her practice is a concern for the stigma associated with medical cannabis and patients.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2009)

• Osteoarthritis