Ratings for Dr. Carolina Landolt-Marticorena

Very kind doctor, would recommend going to see her. Very open minded.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Landolt has been amazing in my experience. She's patient, knowledgeable, and highly recommended. She is also very thorough and if needed, will not hesitate to refer you to another specialist. She understands that sometimes, your medical condition can be complicated, and it takes a team to help. Definitely not one of those doctors who regard themselves as the "be all and end all". Although I never trust anyone 100%, i have complete confidence in her judgement.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Landolt has been my doctor for 14 years. Without her I know I would be dead or close to it. She is very hands on! Genuine concern for her patients. She's not in the assembly line business of billing OHIP. If you need an hour of her time, she will give it to you! If she even thinks that you need further investigative testing, you're getting it! She is determined to find the cause of your ailment and get it treated. She puts you at ease from the moment you meet her. I thank god every day that she and I crossed paths many years ago. I refer all family/friends to her. Her staff is also pleasant and compassionate with a great sense of humour!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Great doctor with great personality !! Outgoing, caring, and make sure taken care of

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Are we all speaking of the same doctor ? We recently had the misfortune of dealing with dr landolt , and she was extremely rude and condensending .. it was by far the worst experience we have ever had with a physician in our hospital. We understand that the job can be stressful but a person's life is on the line you would assume a doctor would treat them at the bare minimum like a human being. Wish we would have seen a glimmer of the doctor that the rest of these reviews are expressing. Dr. Landolt should re evaluate why she is in this profession, her disposition only added to our elderlies stress. Wish I didn't have to even give her one star.

Submitted October 9, 2016

Great Doctor! Very kind and caring! Wish all specialists were like her! Highly recommend going to see her!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

great doctor, great staff. i wasnt sure if driving from down to toronto was worth it. it sure was. i learnt so much about my fibromyalgia and i feel like i finally have a plan to improve my health

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I love this DR. She seems to go above and beyond to help. She helped me with my back pain and made suggestions to improve posture ad pain relief. She help me get medical cannabis. And she's willing to sit down and explain to you whats going on, or how things work.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This doctor is AMAZING and down to earth! I have chronic back pain for years and she diagnosed me with inflammation in my back just on my symptoms. She told my family doctor what tests to do and now I am on treatment. I am seeing a back specialist in a few months all thanks to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had. She is extremely thorough when explaining or answering any of her patients questions and never lets you leave confused. she pays attention to every little detail and gets down to the route of the problem, finds a solution and is always checking up on her patients. This doctor is very intelligent.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Carolina Landolt-Marticorena's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As one of Canada’s leading rheumatologists, Dr. Landolt is currently delving into the study, research, and discussion of medical cannabinoids. One of the fundamentals of her practice is a concern for the stigma associated with medical cannabis and patients.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2009)

• Osteoarthritis