You may also like

Excellent MD , vast knowledge , wrote book, Top in his field. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Garber by far is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been my doctor for 20 years. He has managed my thyroid cancer since it was discovered in my 30's. He was able to identify my recurrence of cancer by a a thorough physical exam, which I am very grateful. I have since moved to Michigan , and travel back annually so that I may retain him as my specialist. He is very accomodating, and just simply a special physician

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Garber is, without any doubt, my favorite doctor. I have been seeing him for 12 years. He addresses every concern. His followup is flawless. His personality has a calming affect even the most difficult of times. He is extremely well respected by his peers. With Dr. Garber, you know you're getting the complete and truthful story by a doctor who may very well be the best in his field nationally.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Dr. Garber is extremely thorough and helpful. Dr. Garber actually LISTENS to you and responds to your concerns or issues. Never once have I felt like I was being pushed through the doctor mill with him -- if anything I felt as if I was getting more time than I expected. He has also followed up with me personally. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey R. Garber's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Tufts