Ratings for Dr. Peter Lee

Dr Lee is the best once you get to know him. You have to pin him down a little since he "thinks out loud" weighing all the options. Once you know this, he takes time to answer questions, even questions my former oncologist didn't have time for. If you don't understand what he is saying, just say so & he will explain it again. He was very concerned about me after all the test showed I had stage IV colocrectal cancer and sent me home for a week to build me up before surgery. He has continued to be concerned through this past year of recovery, worried that the healing process was taking too long during the first few months therefore delaying chemo. I almost changed doctors at the beginning because he was hard to follow at times but once I knew his educational background I realized he is a very intelligent, fast thinking person. That explained a lot. I am so thankful that I stayed with Dr. Lee and would recommend him as long as you understand how intelligent he is. He is truly very caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017