Ratings for Dr. Spencer E. Johnson

The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Johnson is professional, good with the kids and informative. The office is warm and friendly. I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

The staff is very friendly and helpful! I would recommend them to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Right from day one, I liked and felt comfortable coming here. The staff is very nice and easy to talk to . They make my visits fun. I always tell people how much I like going to my ortho.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I think they are very good and I enjoy coming here.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I love coming to the office. Maurine is my favorite! She is so kind. Love my new smile!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Bailey's experience at Johnson Elite Ortho was the easiest and best! The staff is very professional, fun and personable! Dr. Johnson is kind, encouraging and top notch! I tell our friends Johnson Elite is the place to go for orthodontia.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

When I came here, all of the staff was nice and they would tell me everything. They supported me through the whole experience. It turned out better than in my head.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

My visits here for my daughter's treatment have been great. The staff is very professional and caring, even calling to personally offer an available appointment that just opened up. I will bring all my children here and recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I've been coming here for a little over a year now and any problems or questions I have are always taken care of promptly with little to no inconvenience to me. The staff is amazing and so helpful and my orthodontist, Dr. Johnson, is the least scary person I've ever met in the dentistry field. (dentists and orthos scare me a bit) All in all, I love every visit here.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

We have loved coming to Johnson Elite Orthodontics! Dr. Johnson really wants to creat perfect results which is what we were looking for in an orthodontist. The staff is so personable and friendly. My daughter gets excited for her orthodontist appointments!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Spencer E. Johnson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.