Ratings for Dr. Yasser Mansour

Was my first time to come to Etobicoke Pediatric Clinic; and my child was seen by Dr Mansour; was calm, professional and explained in details why he will not give antibiotics for my child; I respected his care. I will for sure come back and see him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I saw Dr.mansour with my 2 kids it is a waist of time. I waited for him for almost 45 min. Although clinic is not busy and he came and spend with us 5 minutes. He didn't care.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I saw Dr Mansour in his office in Etobicoke and I satisfied with his care.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I love this Doctor as being seeing my kids since he a pediatrician at St Joesph's health centre. I missed him because he does not come as often to his office in Toronto and I have to drive sometimes to his office in Mississauga.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I Could not imagine there was such a thing as walkin pediatric clinic that is open 7 days a week.Staff is really nice and always smiling. Dr.Mansour is a great doctor! I always take my kids to see him whenever they are sick.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Good pediatrician. Liek the hours for his walk-in clinic. It would be nice if he had a private practice.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013