Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Mansour

Very excellent doctor and he took the time to sit with me and listen to how I felt and recommended stuff no doctor would care to give. I have been referred 5 times but this time I feel like this doctor could be my solution. Thank you doctor Mansour you saved my life, I could've ended my life 1 year ago.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr mansoeur has lost his mind.... not sure if he had a stroke or not but the man is not competent in his practice.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I could have gained more insight and help from a Yahoo answers page than this doc. He can prescribe me Meds & that's about it. He also answers the phone during appointment whenever it rings, often more than once. Unprofessional and shows no genuine interest for person sitting in front of him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Super friendly and understanding. Very well informed.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and excellent listener.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

dr mansour is just no good. all the bad comments are taken off here. WHAT GIVES It doesnt make him any better by removing them

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Amazing, compassionate Doctor. Takes time to actually listen to your concerns and problems.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Very good doctor, has changed my life .lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He is Exceptional and very excellent. He likes to spend more time with us and I am so lucky to have him be my Psychiatrist. I would recommend him to all those who really suffer deppe down. Thanks Dr. Mansour for all your help

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

He was very caring and determined in helping me figure out what was going on with me. He even took the time to meet with my family members to see if they could step in and help more.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016