Ratings for Dr. Ahmed Mansour

He doesn't care about the person infront of him just a paycheck. takes calls while in session talks about if we could give him good reviews on these sites pretty pathetic.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Want to include a little bit more info on his description JUST in case I have the wrong doctor in regards to my last, recent review about coming across this doctor on POF. This Ahmed was 5'6 I believe, he lives in Brampton and he is 28 years old. He has his hair cut short to his scalp, slim face, thick eyebrows, black eyes, pointy nose, offwhite teeth and slightly crooked. Wide smile. Goatee connected with sideburns and a buttchin (dimple right on his chin) and of course it mentioned he was a doctor. I just looked him up as a doctor in this area on google and this is the result. I'm sure it isn't a coincidence. --I didn't want to post a review but seeing as he is a COMPLETE STRANGER TO ME and to send such a nasty message in regards to me being a single mom was crazy to me. "You are a thug. You ruined a father figure to your child because you chose to leave him after having a baby. You're typical trash just like all the other single trash moms out there. You're a thug." ..and more. Literally. These were his words. I felt it important to take the time to post a review on what I experienced from a stranger who does not know me or my story. It was unreal and I do not understand how someone can be so judgemental about someone and discriminate in such an UGLY way. More shocking to find out this kind of character is a DOCTOR to people out there. It is just horrifying. I don't believe one with such views should be a doctor. Good luck with this one.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Completely irrelevant to this post but coming from an experience I had ON POF of all cases, he sent me a nasty message about me being a single mother. About how I am a, "thug" for my ex to leave me. Mind you, I haven't sent him anything. This came out of nowhere. I responded angrily of course and he then threatened to post my photos on places I could not imagine. Nasty, nasty person !!! I looked his name up on Google and found this. Assuming it is him. Black hair, young. Wide smile with big teeth. Such a doctor person should not be a doctor to people!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

He just wants to get paid. He's horrible, I'm sorry.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

He is not good at listening at all he didn't help my child's at all very terrible a thing doing his job

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Very excellent doctor and he took the time to sit with me and listen to how I felt and recommended stuff no doctor would care to give. I have been referred 5 times but this time I feel like this doctor could be my solution. Thank you doctor Mansour you saved my life, I could've ended my life 1 year ago.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr mansoeur has lost his mind.... not sure if he had a stroke or not but the man is not competent in his practice.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I could have gained more insight and help from a Yahoo answers page than this doc. He can prescribe me Meds & that's about it. He also answers the phone during appointment whenever it rings, often more than once. Unprofessional and shows no genuine interest for person sitting in front of him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Super friendly and understanding. Very well informed.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Knowledgeable, compassionate, and excellent listener.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016