Ratings for Dr. P Singh

A terrible doctor! Her bedside manner was nil. She was rude ( verbally), disrespectful, inconsiderate and made a mess of my c-section scar! A horrible lady who should have lost her medical licence a long time ago! The nurses at bowmanville hospital couldn't stand her either!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

went to see her to get an iud and i found her to be very short with me. also this is tmi but when she went to "check" me she shoved her gloved fingers in me so hard i was tender and didnt even use any lube... no warning either. then she left the room with the DOOR OPEN! i had to cover myself and shut the door myself because she left me naked from the waist down. i told my friends of this experience just to be told to run far away from her. someone posted the article above but yes very scary stuff i will not be letting her give me an iud. stay away. sorry for the too muvh information of this post!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Horrible experience. The doctor put me through absolute agony. Its a relief to see that she is barred from delivering, but I wish that she had lost her license. Do yourself a favor and find out where your OB was educated.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. P Singh's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A terrible doctor! Her bedside manner was nil. She was rude ( verbally), disrespectful, inconsiderate and made a mess of my c-section scar! A horrible lady who ..."

September 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1C0" to "L1C 1P6". Address has been updated from "None" to "222 King Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19056232758".

June 3, 2015