Ratings for Dr. Antonio A. Achkar

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Incredibly disappointed with the quality of care from this doctor. He is condescending and always in a rush, acting as if he is too busy to be bothered with questions. Any questions I ask elicit an impatient attitude from him, as if I have audacity to even ask questions. Maybe he prefers his patients to cooperate blindly with all that he says and decides? A good healthcare provider should encourage patients to be educated and informed about his/her condition and state of health, partnering with them to seek out the best treatment plan possible. This is most definitely not the case with this provider. He has no idea who I am as a patient with a life and lifestyle outside of the examination room, nor does he care to know. I feel that I am nothing more to him than a name on a chart with a medical diagnosis and a prescription list. Not only would I never recommend this doctor to anyone, I feel compelled to warn anyone against employing his care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013