Ratings for Dr. Paul Smith

I saw Prof. Paul Smith in March because of my hip at the Woden Hospital Clinic after waiting over a year to see him. He put me on category 1 for surgery.When he left he prescribed 2 different pain pills. He said, follow up with my GP. The following week seeing my GP he can not prescripe the pills Prof. Smith wanted. I was told by my GP he needed a authorization letter from Pro.Smith. ihad to hunt him down cause he was one of the doctors who walked out of their practice in Dekin in April. After finding him I made several phone calls about the auth letter. It took weeks just for a return call. Then I was told to email my request. I wrote several times and Prof. Smith is refusing to give my GP the letter. The form AND letter go to the medical board for approval. I am in soooo much pain I can't walk without 2 canes now! Why wouldn't he just give my GP the letter required??? His assistant is rude to me and I can't even speak to the doctor. What do I do??? I still have all our emails..

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013