Ratings for Dr. Veronik LePage

Dr Lepage is fantastic. She looks after our family of 5 as though they were her own. When she had to cancel afternoon appointments due to a personal emergency, she rescheduled for the Sunday to limit patient impact, not many do that.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

extremly personable, knowledgeable doctor. I don't live in the Larry Utech area anymore but she (and her staff) is definately worth the drive. I would give her a 6 if it would let me

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Wonderful Doctor. I drive from the other side of HRM just to see her and its worth it.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr. Lepage has been great since the day my wife and I met her. She listens to our concerns, helped me with an issue that has been undiagnosed for years and is a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Terrible experience. Didn't take my symptoms seriously at all. Ended up going to another Doctor the following day because I knew something wasn't right. Sure enough, the proper diagnosis was given and I am being treated.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

She make me feel really comfortable when i'm talking to her and really listens to what I have to say. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Improved since first arriving. Now spends more time with me and explains things. Nice lady and personable.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

TRES PROFESIONNELLE ET COMPETANTE, JE LA RECOMMANDE A TOUS.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lepage as my family doctor. She is polite, friendly, great listener and takes her time. No problem is ever too small and she has personally called me to follow up with test results. She is the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

She is the best Dr I have ever had, young, smart, and not running you through as fast as possible to maximize number of patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015