You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Veronik LePage

Terrible experience. Didn't take my symptoms seriously at all. Ended up going to another Doctor the following day because I knew something wasn't right. Sure enough, the proper diagnosis was given and I am being treated.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

TRES PROFESIONNELLE ET COMPETANTE, JE LA RECOMMANDE A TOUS.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I am very lucky to have Dr. Lepage as my family doctor. She is polite, friendly, great listener and takes her time. No problem is ever too small and she has personally called me to follow up with test results. She is the best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I had nothing but a very good experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Veronik LePage is BY FAR the kindest, smartest, most helpful doctor I have ever had! She listens well, has great suggestions and a wealth of knowledge. She is young but she knows her field!!! Her secretary is a sweetheart too!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Very rushed. Diagnosed a chronic condition, but didn't take any time to explain the implications. Spent 2 minutes explaining the recommended treatment, and then prescribed something completely different (untested, and listed as potentially carcinogenic by the FDA). Maybe she was having a bad day, but I felt really confused when I left the office. I can't recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Veronik LePage's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. Didn't take my symptoms seriously at all. Ended up going to another Doctor the following day because I knew something wasn't right. Sure en..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She make me feel really comfortable when i'm talking to her and really listens to what I have to say. Very knowledgeable and helpful. "

October 19, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Improved since first arriving. Now spends more time with me and explains things. Nice lady and personable."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "TRES PROFESIONNELLE ET COMPETANTE, JE LA RECOMMANDE A TOUS. "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am very lucky to have Dr. Lepage as my family doctor. She is polite, friendly, great listener and takes her time. No problem is ever too small and she has per..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best Dr I have ever had, young, smart, and not running you through as fast as possible to maximize number of patients."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had nothing but a very good experience with this doctor."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Veronik LePage is BY FAR the kindest, smartest, most helpful doctor I have ever had! She listens well, has great suggestions and a wealth of knowledge. She ..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very rushed. Diagnosed a chronic condition, but didn't take any time to explain the implications. Spent 2 minutes explaining the recommended treatment, and th..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Pleased to have her as my family doctor. Knowledgeable,Reliable and even refer to specialist in case needed"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely super doctor. I switched from a terrible doctor and was lucky enough to find Dr. LePage. She takes her time, knows your issues, and has a wonderful ..."

September 30, 2014