Ratings for Dr. Veronik LePage

A very deceitful person who pretends to be caring and knowledgeable. She pretends to be concerned about providing care for a patient. Unfortunately, it is all a very great act. She was sent urgent reports, urgent recommendations to get medical attention for a patient that she completely IGNORED. Unfortunately, the patient suffered further health problems as a result. She is an actress NOT a competent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

This ─Ćoctor orders tests but does not bother to follow up even when they are critical. I changed Doctors and received the necessary care I required. She is dangerous and incompetent.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I have had Dr. LaPage since 2014 . My other doctor retired, so I was reluctant to take such a young doctor but am very happy I did. I had a skin problem on my foot for years and had been told by my other doctor and a few walk in clinic docs to use a certain cream. Dr. LaPage looked at it, then took a scraping of the area and sent it away for analysis to see what it was and how to treat it. Turned out it was the wrong cream. I had been using the same cream for years. I gave her a 4 star for knowledge as our family as a very rare condition which she did not know much about so she used her computer to find it and then order the appropriate blood tests. If you have a lot to discuss ask the receptionist for a 20 minute appointment instead of the usual 10-15 minute.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

This doctor was abusive and retaliated against a patient to protect her friend who had been reported. She caused further harm to me by ignoring cardiac and respiratory tests which caused further damage to my lungs and heart. She was ruthless with continual retaliation when caught.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Great Doctor! Really happy with the level of care and support I received from Dr LePage during a walk in visit in late July 2017. She's very caring, passionate and knowledgable. I loved and appreciated how action oriented she is and took the time to listen and share.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Great doctor. I saw her at the walk in clinic and I was very impressed with her knowledge and skill. A+ Doc

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I don't think Dr. Lepage has been on time a day in her life. That being said, she is the best doctor I have ever seen and she's been my primary care physician since I started University (she works part time at my uni's health centre). I love that I feel listened to and in control of my treatment when I see her. She's a talented physician in her field and will go out of her way to save you the trip to a specialist but she also knows when it's time to get a second opinion from a specialist. She's a native French speaker so if language is often a barrier because you can't find a francophone doctor, I highly recommend visiting Dr. Lepage!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Very personable. Took the time to ask lots of questions to ensure she understood the issue and by the end I had a diagnosis and a series of follow-up tests to confirm. I may have had to wait at the clinic a little longer than I had hoped, but that tells me she took her time with each of her patients rather than rushing through.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Lepage is fantastic. She looks after our family of 5 as though they were her own. When she had to cancel afternoon appointments due to a personal emergency, she rescheduled for the Sunday to limit patient impact, not many do that.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

extremly personable, knowledgeable doctor. I don't live in the Larry Utech area anymore but she (and her staff) is definately worth the drive. I would give her a 6 if it would let me

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016