Ratings for Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla

Staff is always friendly and I never have to wait long for my appointments. Everything is always explained well by Dr. Rhemtulla.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Rhemtulla has a lot of knowledge and always explains the procedure and the effects. Front staff was helpful with my insurance and always a pleasure to deal with. Direct billing the insurance is also very helpful. Its a pleasure seeing the dentist and the team at Centennial Smiles Dental. Great job!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

All staff is exceptionally courteous and pleasant, are extremely knowledgeable and make you comfortable throughout all procedures. Truly a great place place more than capable of meeting and exceeding all your needs. The office is beautiful and location is fantastic and convenient. I find it is easy to come over from work and return on time, I have even come before starting a shift in the early morning!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Rhemtulla and her staff were excellent with my self and my daughter. By far the least-painful cavity-filling experience I've ever had since moving to Calgary. Her caring attitude towards my daughter left my daughter wanting to return to the dentist the next day! I even had an emergency dental treatment required while pregnant and I trusted Dr. Rhemtulla whole-heartedly. I fully recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Rhemtulla and her staff gave me outstanding service for my first appointment. She and her team are extremely educated and were very kind and helpful to deal with. I would highly recommend Dr. Rhemtulla for anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

It was a great experience! My dental situation was handled smoothly and efficiently that I wouldn't go to any other office except Centennial Smiles. I would recommend everyone to go to this dentist!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr, Rhemtulla started helping me about a year ago on a basic chipped tooth and I was very impressed with her demeanour and attentiveness to you as patient and not just another procedure. Over the past year I have had procedures including major restorative bridge work and time after time the service and level and competence of Dr. Rhemtulla and her team is second to none in the industry. Do yourself a favour if you require dental work pop by or call Centeninal Smiles and Nancy at the front and the rest of team Jane (Dental Asisstant ) and Dr. Rhemtulla would be glad to discuss your needs. I will close off by saying this dentist office is rare to have what matters to me the most which is the three CCC. Compassionate, Caring and Compentence.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Rhemtulla is a charming and gentle female dentist. She is professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients and her practice. She is equally good with kids as she is with adults. I brought my kids in to see her and she made it an enjoyable, stress free experience for both of them. Now that I have found a great dentist I won't be going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Rhemtulla is an exceptional dentist! She always makes you feel comfortable and provides positive feedback and suggestions for your teeth. Her receptionist is also very pleasant. I definitely recommend a visit to her office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Everyone can agree that going to the Dentist isn't always "fun" but Dr. Rhemtulla is the best Dentist I have ever had. From the professionalism to the technique she applies, it makes any visit with Dr. Rhemtulla a pleasurable one. I have finally gotten over my fear of going to the Dentist thanks to Dr. Rhemtulla.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients