Ratings for Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla

After 3 years with Dr. T. Rhemtulla, I have made great improvements with my gum health. Her team has been great in explaining all the processes and answering all my concerns. To date, i have completed invisalign to straighten my teeth, replaced a crown, and received consultation on an oral appliance for sleep apnea. Aside from a knowledgeable team, what also stands out is their puntuality. Thank you Centennial for taking great care of my teeth and smile!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I agree that the service level with inconsistency in staff has dropped. This doctor obviously had to write her own review in response to a negative one. I'm glad she's following the new fee guide. She's not worth a penny more. Staff Sherrie, needs to learn about customer care too.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Rhemtulla since she opened 5 years ago and she is amazing! The girls upfront are so friendly and helpful and they direct bill to my insurance. They also follow the new fee guide so I didn't have to pay out of pocket. I have referred many co-workers and they love her as well!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Entremely bad experience from this office and the doctor. I'm tired of seeing different staff all the time. The doctor appears to be unsure about a lot of things. She is no where close to the competency of my previous dentist or even the associates she had a couple of years ago. I stayed on too long out of convenience but not anymore.

Submitted March 12, 2019

My experience with Dr. T and her staff was amazing. They are so friendly and helpful. They really go out of their way to accomodate your appointment time. I am touched by how much they really take care of you. I highly recommend everyone to come see Centennial Smiles for taking care of your teeth. Melinda K.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

The team needs and has a lot of patience for this patient. I have (at times) severe anxiety and everyone has always been very aware, understanding and accommodating to help me through the experience. Jeff

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Just amazing you can see the professionalism the minute you walk in the office. Her and her staff actually care about their patients. I hate going to the dentist but Dr Rhemtulla made me feel at total ease, her knowledge and caring attitude is apparent in the first visit. I recommend Dr Rhemtulla to all my friends and co-workers she is great with kids can't say enough great things about Centennial Smiles and Dr Rhemtulla.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Love Dr. Rhemtulla and her staff! Always welcoming and helpful with insurance. Started Invisalign and they have payment plans too .. GH

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Great office and friendly staff! Bonus they direct bill 🙌

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Tas is awesome! They direct bill and now follow the new fee guide. I always feel welcomed and the girls are helpful with my insurance! Keri

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients