Ratings for Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla

Just amazing you can see the professionalism the minute you walk in the office. Her and her staff actually care about their patients. I hate going to the dentist but Dr Rhemtulla made me feel at total ease, her knowledge and caring attitude is apparent in the first visit. I recommend Dr Rhemtulla to all my friends and co-workers she is great with kids can't say enough great things about Centennial Smiles and Dr Rhemtulla.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Love Dr. Rhemtulla and her staff! Always welcoming and helpful with insurance. Started Invisalign and they have payment plans too .. GH

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Great office and friendly staff! Bonus they direct bill 🙌

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Tas is awesome! They direct bill and now follow the new fee guide. I always feel welcomed and the girls are helpful with my insurance! Keri

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I just left here after my appointment and very impressed with the staff. The girls up front were helpful and sent off my insurance to see what was covered and explained everything in detail. As well Dr. Rhemtulla was so personable and made me feel at ease! I would recommend this office as I have been going here for 2 years now with no problems.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Tas is great but her front desk staff is very unwelcoming arrogant and set a bad tone for the office! First impression is everything! KB

Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Tas is an excellent dentist. She is caring, patient and thorough. Her clinic is in an excellent, convenient location. Going to the dentist is stress-free thanks to Dr. Tas! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Excellent experience, Staff and Doctor are very knowledgeable and professional. I have never felt like just a patient, they always explain and follow up on more extensive work.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Staff is always friendly and I never have to wait long for my appointments. Everything is always explained well by Dr. Rhemtulla.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Rhemtulla has a lot of knowledge and always explains the procedure and the effects. Front staff was helpful with my insurance and always a pleasure to deal with. Direct billing the insurance is also very helpful. Its a pleasure seeing the dentist and the team at Centennial Smiles Dental. Great job!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients