Ratings for Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla

Great office and friendly staff! Bonus they direct bill 🙌

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Tas is awesome! They direct bill and now follow the new fee guide. I always feel welcomed and the girls are helpful with my insurance! Keri

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I just left here after my appointment and very impressed with the staff. The girls up front were helpful and sent off my insurance to see what was covered and explained everything in detail. As well Dr. Rhemtulla was so personable and made me feel at ease! I would recommend this office as I have been going here for 2 years now with no problems.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Tas is great but her front desk staff is very unwelcoming arrogant and set a bad tone for the office! First impression is everything! KB

Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Tas is an excellent dentist. She is caring, patient and thorough. Her clinic is in an excellent, convenient location. Going to the dentist is stress-free thanks to Dr. Tas! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Excellent experience, Staff and Doctor are very knowledgeable and professional. I have never felt like just a patient, they always explain and follow up on more extensive work.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Staff is always friendly and I never have to wait long for my appointments. Everything is always explained well by Dr. Rhemtulla.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Rhemtulla has a lot of knowledge and always explains the procedure and the effects. Front staff was helpful with my insurance and always a pleasure to deal with. Direct billing the insurance is also very helpful. Its a pleasure seeing the dentist and the team at Centennial Smiles Dental. Great job!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

All staff is exceptionally courteous and pleasant, are extremely knowledgeable and make you comfortable throughout all procedures. Truly a great place place more than capable of meeting and exceeding all your needs. The office is beautiful and location is fantastic and convenient. I find it is easy to come over from work and return on time, I have even come before starting a shift in the early morning!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Rhemtulla and her staff were excellent with my self and my daughter. By far the least-painful cavity-filling experience I've ever had since moving to Calgary. Her caring attitude towards my daughter left my daughter wanting to return to the dentist the next day! I even had an emergency dental treatment required while pregnant and I trusted Dr. Rhemtulla whole-heartedly. I fully recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Tasneem Rhemtulla's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Aetna Hmo
Hill Physicians Medical Group
  • Medicare (General)
Pacific Foundation For Medical Care
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Wellpoint