Ratings for Dr. Lai Lane-Leuy

Best family Dr ever! Been my family Dr for the past 10 years and she is just amazing. Very patient, caring doctor who show real interest in your health and well-being. She never turns away a question and always try to help as much as she can. There was once when I went into emergency late night from severe migraine and when she received the report from the hospital, she quickly followed up with me to see how am I doing despite her going on her vacation soon. I was shocked but also grateful for her go-beyond caring. And her clinic staffs are all awesome! All of them are so good, no grumpy who-cares staffs in that medical team unlike many other dr clinics. They are all funny yet professional staff, make your day brighter and happier even though you are ill. Me and my family are just so fortunate! The team certainly deserve a FULL 6 STARS! Keep it up!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015