Ratings for Dr. Y Kadiri

Dr. Kadiri is a very compassionate and genuine doctor. He truly cares about his patients and spends the time necessary to understand and treat our symptoms. I suffered from severe, debilitating migraines which usually lasted for three consecutive days. I also suffered from chronic pain due to a MVA. Through Dr. Kadiri's treatment and medication, I've been able to reclaim my life. Dr. Kadiri has been a Godsend for me. I don't know where I'd be now if not for Dr. Kadiri.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The most compassionate Dr I have ever met. He has literally giving my life back. I was in chronic pain and bec of his devotion and medical care I can now function and be a mother to my toddler. He doesn't believe in quick fixes and bandaides like other pain Dr's. I rated "Excellent" for punctuality... Like any other specialist, you have to wait to see him for appointments. He never rushes his patients and always listens and has a genuine concern for what is happening. It is worth the wait and his overal rating shouldn't be affected by punctuality. Shouldn't be taken into consideration when it comes to specialists in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Saved my life after visited me twice, great caring doctor with class 5 star

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Y Kadiri's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.