Dr. Christie Thomson

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Christie Thomson

Dr. Christie Thomson's Ratings

Dr. Thomson is a great doctor, no complaints! Her secretary is very ignorant and kind of snobby. I do not understand how she is keeping that job. She should not be rolling her eyes at people and making them feel like idiots when they are there for their health! Very unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2899039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Chrsitie Thomson is great! She is thoughtful, cares, takes her time and even calls me to check on me when she receives a report afrter I have been to emergency.

Although, I agree with the person who said the receptionist is unfriendly. She is really not friendly at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been her patient for over a year and a half. She is always very thorough, present and replies to my questions or requests in very short time. I am very fortunate to be her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Receptionist very unhelpful. First time I thought she was just having a bad day, but it's been more than a few times she makes me feel like I'm disturbing her. In person and by phone. Kristie Thompson herself is great but if she wants to keep her patients or get more referrals, she should start thinking briefing her receptionist how to work in health"care".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2183676].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 6, 2014

She is my sons nurse, she is perfect! really nice, comprehensive, knowledgeable, and you can tell she likes to do what she does! The wait is minimal and the staff are really nice. highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2183677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

She is wonderful. She takes her time with her patients and you feel at ease. Wait time is very minimal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10403].votes_count ]]