Ratings for Dr. Michelle Lin

If you are looking for a clinic that has ethics the Victoria Park Health Centre is NOT for you! For a year I put up with the rude staff because I liked another doctor at this clinic, but now Dr. Lin has replaced her, I am appalled with the way I have been treated. On my appointment day there was abnormal traffic and I called to inform that I will be 15 min late and left a message on the machine. When I arrived, I was told that Dr. Lin would not see me. I asked if I could have 5 minutes to discuss an urgent issue and she still refused to see me. This is absolutely unacceptable. I am certain that Dr. Lin will get the government reimbursement for the time she did not give me. I refuse to let physicians take advantage of the system and will be more than happy to take my files somewhere else. On top of it, the receptionist told me it was completely my fault, and that I should leave because she was done talking to me. I could not believe it! This clinic has uncompassionate, rude staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013