Ratings for Dr. Eliza Chaudri

One of the best doctors I have seen , she was very kind , caring , and she was listining carefuly to my complains , I was really satisfied and I would really recomened her for my friends and family .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr.eliza is one of the most caring knowledgeable doctors i have ever dealt with she makes you feel at ease and is very understanding and thorough, i would recommend this doctor to any one looking for a superb optometrist :)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I had a dry eye appointment with Dr. Eliza at Centennial Clinic in July. The staff were fantastic and saw me on time and within the time limit I had as I work downtown (I only had 45 minutes to be in & out). Not only did the doctor assess my eyes, and reminded me how important it was treat my eyes but also gave me several solutions on how to decrease my dry eye symptoms. Amazing service!!! I can't believe how common dry eyes is in Calgary. If you have dry eyes, I would definitely recommend getting seen at Centennial Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013