Ratings for Dr. Jason Zook

Highly skilled, caring and compassionate. By the time we got home from our appointment (where it was determined that my husband would have back surgery j the office called with appointments for pre-ops, x-rays and PT.....everyone in office is friendly and they DO what they say they will. Special recognition to Jackie Dukes and Summer

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

If you are fortunate enough to be referred to Dr. Zook, consider yourself very, very blessed. If you have spine problems, Dr. Zook is the best Surgeon in this area, and one of the best in the country. He is very considerate, and he is truely interested in the betterment of his patients. He uses the most up to date equipment, and techniques. I feel blessed that my surgery was done by Dr. Zook. He is an American Hero. God Bless you, Dr. Zook, and all the wonderful Dr's, and Nurses that help you. I am so lucky to live in the Greatest Country, on this Earth.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr Zook is an amazing surgeon! He's a caring man who has been blessed with gifts that he uses wisely. I went to him for a second opinion... and I am SO glad I did! I would recommend him to anyone needing help with the spine.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014