Ratings for Dr. Samad Imran

I saw Dr. Samad twice already for my ear. Second appointment, he had to deliver some difficult news to me about the situation which did not fall into his area of expertise, right after that he acted extremely fast to make sure I got the follow-up appointment with the specialist in that area which really helped me a lot. I'm very grateful to Dr. Samad for the quick and understanding response.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Great doctor had him do 2 surgeries and he is the best

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Saw him last week. I waited 45 mins for my turn. He came with already printed prescription , talked to me for 30 seconds and just left.this is not what we expect from a MD. I was very dissappointed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have seen three nose and throat doctors since seeing Samad ( doesn't deserve DR rating in my opinion) I have three holes in my septum and so much scaring, no other dr will fix it. and when I say a dr in New Westminster. they ALL asked if I saw Samad. ( obviously its well known he is not a good medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Rude and arrogant. I was very upset after seeing him and would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016