Ratings for Dr. Anthon Meyer

Very curt, comes across rude with no bed side manner. Didn't address problem, Not helpful don't think he actually looked at the medical chart. Not one I would recommend

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

We love Dr. Meyer. He is the best! Very knowledgeable, detailed and you really know that he cares for you, not just your health but your whole being. With Dr. Meyer, you are definitely in good hands! We are so grateful and blessed that he is our family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Meyer now for just over a year and I cannot express how truly amazing he is! I never feel rushed with him (he can sometimes fall behind with patients)and he explains everything in great detail. He has a great manner about him and I have recommended him to other potential patients. In a town where Dr's are hard to come by, I feel very grateful to have Dr Meyer as my health care practitioner 8-)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

This physician was not of any help to me : he is rushed, arrogant and does not have time to listen to all my complaints. He spends more time with his computer than with the patient.He does not communicate , is very oppionated and judgemental. I left his office very anxious and frustrated and had to travel 1 hour to my previous physician for advise and help.

Submitted August 17, 2013