Ratings for Dr. Cathy Andrus

she was not my OB with my first pregnancy but luckily she was on call when I was rushed to ICU due to pre-eclampsia and she saved my life! now with second pregnancy and with all the risks I have I am so blessed to have her as my OB, it gives me re-assurance that everything will be alright, she takes time to explain, calls to update.. I can only say amazing thing about her, by far the best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Andrus is thee most wonderful OB. I feel truly lucky to have had her for my second pregnancy and c-section. I have had exposure to many local OBs with my last pregnancy, and she is by far the best of all of the ones I have met. She is so caring and will take them to address all your concerns. She delivered my daughter via c-section and did my tubal ligation. I actually believe my recovery was quicker and easier this time around because of her. She can run behind on appointments, but this is because she cares and doesn't rush her parents. She is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

she is an angel I swear to god she is real diamond dr ,very knowledgeable and expert and she deserves to be the top 1 OB in Kitchener Waterloo area. I had a miscarriage and she helped me a lot to feel better especially after correcting a disaster mistake has been done for me by another stupid OB . I would recommend her for any pregnant wants to enjoy a real pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I can only say fantastic things about Dr Andrus. I met her after experiencing two miscarriages and when I became pregnant again I asked to go to her. She is very understanding and listens to any concerns. I am high risk and she puts so much care and effort into every meeting I have with her. This is now my second time going to her and I can not express how grateful I am that I have her as my OBGYN again for this baby. I would recommend her a million times over to anyone looking in Kitchener/Waterloo.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I've had Dr. Andrus for both of my pregnancies. She's a great doctor and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN in Kitchener Waterloo. I've seen other OBGYN's in town for emergencies, and none of them even come close to how great she is. She is very easy to talk to and never makes you feel silly for random pregnancy questions. I really appreciate her/her staff taking the time to contact me regarding blood tests and ultrasound results in between appointments to give me peace of mind. Sometimes the appointments can run longer than expected, therefore, the wait time can sometimes be a bit long, however, when you do get into your appointment, she never rushes you and listen/responds to all of your concerns.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Absolutely phenomenal gynecologist. Great bedside manners, compassionate and very knowledgable. Thanks Dr. Andrus for taking great care of me, especially during surgery!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was supposed to see her but instead they allowed her student dr. Kelly to see me for my appointment and she gave me drugs that I should not have been on given other medications she was aware that I was taking. Also my appointment was canceled at the last minute several times

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Shes a fantastic OBGYN, feel very comfortable around her. She is caring and knowledgeable. I am lucky I was referred to her.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I wish I could give a 5star rating for this DR. The receptionist ruined it! I do not believe that cell phones should be allowed at the desk while working!! I had waited a few minutes at the front desk and she didn't acknowledge me so I decided to go to the bathroom so she could finish on her phone. I think she is the only person lacking in this office! Awesome and very informative nurse and even better DR

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I had a midwife with my first pregnancy. Although I had a positive experience, I knew I wanted an OB the second time around. I was fortunate to find Dr. Andrus and the difference I felt in care was immediate. Dr. Andrus was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to explain every decision along the way to me. It's very clear her number one concern is for the baby and that's what makes her such an outstanding DR. She never made me feel judged by any questions i had, but made sure I had all of the details to make the most informed decisions. She is extremely competent, caring, and very easy to relate to. She is a walking wikipedia of pre and post natal care and I was so blown away by how up to date she was with the most recent research. Thank you Dr Andrus for a wonderful experience!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016