Ratings for Dr. James Osborne

Horrible, Horrible, Horrible. He didnt even know what he was talking about! Went in for my throat and he was checking my ears!!!! Go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

YOUR ALLERGY RN IS DATING A PATIENT HOW UNETHICAL!!!! You should be reported to state and federal!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I'm not happy at all the way I was treated at West Valley ENT. I had been here in the past to see another Dr. and had made an appointment to see the same Dr again. When I got to my appointment I was told that the Dr. I was planning to see "was not there" today. I went ahead and saw the other Dr. assuming that I woulds see MY dr on the follow-up. Then I started getting suspicious- when I got home I got on the internet and found out the Dr I had wanted to see was no longer w/ the practice. No one in the office ever bothered to tell me that even after I had requested THAT SPECIFIC DOCTOR. They lead me to believe he was on vacation etc. I do realize that it was the office staff that pulled the stunt- leading me to believe that the DR. had been called away. But then several others happened, like phone calls not being returned etc. I would rate WEst Valley ENT as low as possible for their unethical practices and deceptive methods>

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013