Ratings for Dr. Pamela Punungwe

Was in an MVA and Dr. Punungwe provided Robaxacet. She did not recommend physio, even though I experienced whiplash. She did not advise me about the required paperwork to file the claim through my insurance company and was not very helpful. I ended up seeing another Dr. at the same clinic that explained the process thoroughly. I would not recommend Dr. Punungwe.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have worked for many Doctors and have been a patient my entire life. This Dr is the most patient and very gently in nature. She does not rush nor push anyone out. If there is a wait I don't mind it because in my experience working for doctors, there are people like her that will not turn someone away and will take the time it requires for each person. Some are complex and more involved and some are very quick. They too have bad days just like we do. Its an unpredictable profession. I totally recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

She is your typical Canadian doctor - Keeps the visit as short as possible, provides as little information as possible and tries to get you out the door as soon as possible and book additional appointments. She seems to get irritated with additional questions. You will get slightly better care and knowledge from her over WebMD . The staff is terrible, they cancelled an appt on us 5 mins before the appt as we walked in, and were pretty rude about it.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Have had several visits with Dr, Punungwe. Some last minute (no appointment) and some planned. Always a good experience. Knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Highly recommend her to anyone. Staff has gained a lot of experience and know what they aredoing.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I recently moved from Richmond Hill and the only think I miss is Dc.Punungwe.She was my family doctor since 2013 and the best I have found in 11 years. Staff very young and inexperience, no customer service skills and very confuse.Appointments are done wrong by the front counter stuff ,not Dc.Punungwe fault.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

She is just simply great!!! She listens and does rush me. She is always available and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

She gives advice based on what she read in a text book not on the individual that she is dealing with. I told her of a condition that had persisted for over a week and not only did she not address it, she didn't even check me over, I didn't move from the chair. I suppose she can charge OHIP for my visit even though I left feeling worse than when I went in and first thing the next morning started looking for new doctor. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

very fluent in general medical practice, thanks a lot

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Punungwe is very knowledgeable, considerate and extremely patient Doctor. Glad to have her as family doctor. Also full marks to apple tree portal for being patient friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Punungwe is a knowledgeable doctor but her punctuality is very concerning. On numerous occasions I have had to 30 minutes or more after appointment time. I was also charged expensive fees for travel vaccination consultation and administration, despite her being my family doctor. Other members of my family with different doctors paid almost 10-20% of my costs for their vaccines and without any consultation fees. I like Punungwe's personable nature and expertise, but my time is far more valuable to me. I will be seeking a new family doctor unless this improves.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015