Ratings for Dr. Pamela Punungwe

Have had several visits with Dr, Punungwe. Some last minute (no appointment) and some planned. Always a good experience. Knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Highly recommend her to anyone. Staff has gained a lot of experience and know what they aredoing.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I recently moved from Richmond Hill and the only think I miss is Dc.Punungwe.She was my family doctor since 2013 and the best I have found in 11 years. Staff very young and inexperience, no customer service skills and very confuse.Appointments are done wrong by the front counter stuff ,not Dc.Punungwe fault.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

She is just simply great!!! She listens and does rush me. She is always available and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

She gives advice based on what she read in a text book not on the individual that she is dealing with. I told her of a condition that had persisted for over a week and not only did she not address it, she didn't even check me over, I didn't move from the chair. I suppose she can charge OHIP for my visit even though I left feeling worse than when I went in and first thing the next morning started looking for new doctor. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

very fluent in general medical practice, thanks a lot

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Punungwe is very knowledgeable, considerate and extremely patient Doctor. Glad to have her as family doctor. Also full marks to apple tree portal for being patient friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Punungwe is a knowledgeable doctor but her punctuality is very concerning. On numerous occasions I have had to 30 minutes or more after appointment time. I was also charged expensive fees for travel vaccination consultation and administration, despite her being my family doctor. Other members of my family with different doctors paid almost 10-20% of my costs for their vaccines and without any consultation fees. I like Punungwe's personable nature and expertise, but my time is far more valuable to me. I will be seeking a new family doctor unless this improves.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Her staff are friendly enough. My appointment! I love her! And I'm supper picky with doctors. She didn't rush me and was very knowledgeable! She has an awesome accent so she's not boring. She also assured me she will not be leaving the apple tree in Richmond Hill. I will be making her my permanent family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I don't doubt her knowledge at all, but punctuality seems to be an issue. I always try to make it for the first appointment, but I always find myself waiting 30 mins past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Punungwe is my family doctor and I have to say the best I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable and is very vigilant about her patients health. If you feel you have a big problem she will find ways to diagnose and treat you efficiently. She is a great woman and really cares about her patients. She really has a lot of compassion for her patients. I'm glad I made the switch to her as my family doctor. I recommend her definitely to anyone looking for a great and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014