You may also like

Rate Dr. Pamela Punungwe

Dr. Pamela Punungwe's Ratings

Dr. Punungwe is a knowledgeable doctor but her punctuality is very concerning. On numerous occasions I have had to 30 minutes or more after appointment time. I was also charged expensive fees for travel vaccination consultation and administration, despite her being my family doctor. Other members of my family with different doctors paid almost 10-20% of my costs for their vaccines and without any consultation fees. I like Punungwe's personable nature and expertise, but my time is far more valuable to me. I will be seeking a new family doctor unless this improves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Her staff are friendly enough. My appointment! I love her! And I'm supper picky with doctors. She didn't rush me and was very knowledgeable! She has an awesome accent so she's not boring. She also assured me she will not be leaving the apple tree in Richmond Hill. I will be making her my permanent family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I don't doubt her knowledge at all, but punctuality seems to be an issue. I always try to make it for the first appointment, but I always find myself waiting 30 mins past my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2699270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Punungwe is my family doctor and I have to say the best I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable and is very vigilant about her patients health. If you feel you have a big problem she will find ways to diagnose and treat you efficiently. She is a great woman and really cares about her patients. She really has a lot of compassion for her patients. I'm glad I made the switch to her as my family doctor. I recommend her definitely to anyone looking for a great and kind doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

She is very considerate and caring and listens carefully to your medical converns, very nice person

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I did my research on RateMD and Dr. Punungwe received several rave reviews. When I called to book my appointment, there was only 1 spot still available this week for today at 6:45pm. I figured I could make it with a little push, but I underestimated peak traffic and arrived there at 6:55pm (a 40 minute trek for me after work). I was surprised to find it extremely quiet there. I rang the bell. Nothing. A couple minutes passed and I spotted a self sign-in kiosk. It was easy to use. I took a seat and waited. A few minutes later the receptionist finally came out and asked if I was a drop-in. I told him I had a 6:45 appointment. He said Dr. Punungwe was with a patient and would be leaving after that. I would need to re-schedule. Someone could have mentioned to me that her work day ended at 7pm. I had no idea my appointment was only a 15 minute slot. And why was she still with another patient at that time then? I will not be rescheduling. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2183698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I love this clinic how you can check your wait times online and they have a portal to book or cancel appointments. Dr. Punungwe is extremely nice doctor very friendly will def come back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Myself and my two children went and seen Dr Pamela Punungwe on January 7, 2013. My first impression of Appletree was this place looks very professional and clean. The front desk clerk checked our blood pressure, weight and height. This alone was much more than any other walk-in clinics i've been to. Dr Punungwe than came in and examined myself and my two children. She by far was the most knowledgable Dr i've been to in a while. She spend her time and explained everything in detail. Most clinics nowadays barely spend two minutes with you. I almost gave up on walkin clincs all together. I would recommend Dr Punungwe. She trully is a peoples Doctor. I will be definitely be using her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

She is very knowledgeable and patient in listening to you. She shows curiosity about what related problems are and trying to help you from every aspects. She was accepting new patients and we were lucky because we moved to new area and looking for a doctor. I recommend her without any doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Dr Pamela Punungwe has a great personality. Very kind and professional lady.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][10478].votes_count ]]