You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pamela Punungwe

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

She gives advice based on what she read in a text book not on the individual that she is dealing with. I told her of a condition that had persisted for over a week and not only did she not address it, she didn't even check me over, I didn't move from the chair. I suppose she can charge OHIP for my visit even though I left feeling worse than when I went in and first thing the next morning started looking for new doctor. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

very fluent in general medical practice, thanks a lot

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Punungwe is very knowledgeable, considerate and extremely patient Doctor. Glad to have her as family doctor. Also full marks to apple tree portal for being patient friendly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Punungwe is a knowledgeable doctor but her punctuality is very concerning. On numerous occasions I have had to 30 minutes or more after appointment time. I was also charged expensive fees for travel vaccination consultation and administration, despite her being my family doctor. Other members of my family with different doctors paid almost 10-20% of my costs for their vaccines and without any consultation fees. I like Punungwe's personable nature and expertise, but my time is far more valuable to me. I will be seeking a new family doctor unless this improves.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Her staff are friendly enough. My appointment! I love her! And I'm supper picky with doctors. She didn't rush me and was very knowledgeable! She has an awesome accent so she's not boring. She also assured me she will not be leaving the apple tree in Richmond Hill. I will be making her my permanent family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I don't doubt her knowledge at all, but punctuality seems to be an issue. I always try to make it for the first appointment, but I always find myself waiting 30 mins past my appointment time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Punungwe is my family doctor and I have to say the best I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable and is very vigilant about her patients health. If you feel you have a big problem she will find ways to diagnose and treat you efficiently. She is a great woman and really cares about her patients. She really has a lot of compassion for her patients. I'm glad I made the switch to her as my family doctor. I recommend her definitely to anyone looking for a great and kind doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

I did my research on RateMD and Dr. Punungwe received several rave reviews. When I called to book my appointment, there was only 1 spot still available this week for today at 6:45pm. I figured I could make it with a little push, but I underestimated peak traffic and arrived there at 6:55pm (a 40 minute trek for me after work). I was surprised to find it extremely quiet there. I rang the bell. Nothing. A couple minutes passed and I spotted a self sign-in kiosk. It was easy to use. I took a seat and waited. A few minutes later the receptionist finally came out and asked if I was a drop-in. I told him I had a 6:45 appointment. He said Dr. Punungwe was with a patient and would be leaving after that. I would need to re-schedule. Someone could have mentioned to me that her work day ended at 7pm. I had no idea my appointment was only a 15 minute slot. And why was she still with another patient at that time then? I will not be rescheduling. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Pamela Punungwe's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is just simply great!!! She listens and does rush me. She is always available and I never have to wait more than 10 minutes to see her. "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She gives advice based on what she read in a text book not on the individual that she is dealing with. I told her of a condition that had persisted for over a..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very fluent in general medical practice, thanks a lot "

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Punungwe is very knowledgeable, considerate and extremely patient Doctor. Glad to have her as family doctor. Also full marks to apple tree portal for being p..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Punungwe is a knowledgeable doctor but her punctuality is very concerning. On numerous occasions I have had to 30 minutes or more after appointment time. I..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Her staff are friendly enough. My appointment! I love her! And I'm supper picky with doctors. She didn't rush me and was very knowledgeable! She has an awesome ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't doubt her knowledge at all, but punctuality seems to be an issue. I always try to make it for the first appointment, but I always find myself waiting 30..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Punungwe is my family doctor and I have to say the best I have ever had! She is friendly, knowledgeable and is very vigilant about her patients health. If y..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She is very considerate and caring and listens carefully to your medical converns, very nice person"

November 11, 2014