Ratings for Dr. Anca Novac

I have NEVER been bullied by a receptionist nor Doctor in my life until my visit today.I had my phone turned off but as I was waiting worried about a PSW that was to visit me in a short while. Made a quick call just to ask her to come a little later. Well I was bullied by the receptionist as she came thru and slammed the door where I was waiting. I didn't understand what was happening., as my hearing is poor. THEN the Dr Novac came in and continued to lecture me in an over-talked conversation. I suffer from anxiety when I get worked up and left that office crying shaking and ill to my stomach. I have worked with medical Doctors and NEVER had any of them talk to a patient in this manner. I tried to apologize but was being over-talked . The Dr told me her patient heard all of my conversation. I tried to explain I wasn't carrying a conversation but asking my PSW to come later. I am in a wheel chair and it is not easy for me to move around. I have to be well enough to go to see her in the first place. After years of going to a REAL Doctor this has been quite a shock. I only started with this Doctor as mine had retired. Dr Novac has never examined me at all. I cannot believe that any one can treat people like this with no understanding. I am 78 years old and as I stated never experienced anything like this before. All either of them had to do was say nicely please do not use your phone in the office. My apologizing was ignored.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

My visit to 250 Harding Blvd, in Richmond Hill was the worse medical encounter I have ever experienced, as Dr. Anca Novac turned out to be extremely patronizing, careless and impolite. I am in good health, therefore I do not need to visit her over and over again, inventing several reasons so that my health card would be swiped for this greedy doctor… At some point, she even left the room, without advising the visit was over… What a negative experience!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018