Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Kerns

Very ingnorant about today`s enviormentally caused illnesses.CFS and fibro. Talked about seeing pchy.Even when I know I have been poisoned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

doctor ws 35 minutes late..no comment from the med. asst or Dr Kerns himself about running late. My time is valueable too. During the appointment he took a call (from his wife) on his cell phone...very unproffesional and unacceptable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I am very happy with Dr. Kerns. I am a new patient and I found him to be very complete with my physical and with his follow-on recommendations for improving my overall health. When I had a concerning illness -- he was very quick to respond, ordered tests that were "managed" but thoughtful (and explained to me so I could understand). He even called me with results (good) on a Sat night. He explains his thinking (and prospective follow-on steps) exceedingly well. And....most importantly, I felt that he cared about me, even though our relationship is relatively new.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Kerns is the model for all primary care physicians. He ia a caring, thoughtful, intelligent and effective doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

The best Doctor EVER! He is closing his practice because he can no longer practice med the way he wants because of health care. An incredible loss to the medical community and all of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Insurance companies are KILLING us!! We need unified national healthcare!! Don''t forget about those drug companies!! How many more good doctors do we have to lose?? It''s time to wake up America!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Excellent doctor sometimes late but always gives you all the attemtion you need.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Scott E. Kerns's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Salem, MA