Ratings for Dr. Leah Anne Dettman

Good knowledge, but self absorbed, and arrogant physician.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

By week 40 of my pregnancy I had seen all physicians practicing at the Maternity Care Clinic except Dr.Dettman. By the time I was 40 weeks and 5 days I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr.Dettman. She was so kind to me and a very genuine compassionate human being. She took the time to speak with me on a personal level rather than asking all the usual questions before quickly scurrying out the door...like her colleagues at the clinic. It was more of an intimate doctor/patient relationship than I had ever had, including from my own family doctor and that was my first time meeting Dr.Dettman! During the visit she informed me she was on call at the hospital that evening in the maternity ward and that she hoped to see me there. She got her wish because I went into labour that night and she delivered my little girl. Thanks to my wonderful nurses and her I had a smooth and pleasant delivery. I'm so thankful to have been placed in her care :).

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013