Ratings for Dr. Maryam Shayesteh Alam

Very kind and professional . The staff is wonderful . Thank you Dr Alam for your help .

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Found her very pleasant, patient and helpful. Very professional.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr. Alam is definitely one of the better doctors that i've seen.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Dr. Alam is absolutely amazing sweet and wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Alam. I was suffering from alopecia areata near the temples of my forehead, and she took the time to take a look at pictures that I took from before (I had many reoccurrences of alopecia), and even offered to take pictures of my scalp to monitor its progress before and after cortico injections

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

The wait times to go and see this doctor are very high. But having been Dr. Alam's patient for 7 years now, I can ASSURE you that you are getting the BEST, top-notch service with her expertise. There was an article published on simcoe.com that showed after the retirement of two barrie dermatologists, alam's centre was serving 15000 patients per year! Dr knows her stuff

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Maryam is an adorable, lovely lady. My whole entire family and neighbors know her. She's very gentle with my older parents.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

This was a wonderful experience. The clinic is great. I got looked at for my skin cancer, and now I have been immediately referred to a surgeon to remove it.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Scheduled a full body scan for potential problems, one very quick look at nose without asking any questions on prior history and says “ I’ll schedule a biopsy then promptly walks out the door. What kind of assessment is this!!! Let’s just schedule surgery to remove the nose to keep things easy and convienent for you Dr. Alam. Your RIDICULOUS!!!!!

Submitted June 14, 2018

Can't complain of anything even about the wait time. Any specialist I visited had a long long waiting time. Here I just waited for about half an hour and treated very well by the satff and the doctor. Very pleasant experience at all:)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr. Maryam Shayesteh Alam's Credentials

• University of Tehran (Grad. 1990)