Ratings for Dr. Charles Cox

I had torn meniscus surgery by Dr. Cox 2 weeks ago at the Vanderbuilt Bone & Joint Surgery Center in Franklin, TN. Dr. Cox is a very thorough and compassionate surgeon. He explained entirely what to expect before and after surgery. I was given the choice by the anesthesiologist to have general anesthesia or stay awake to watch the surgery on a screen. I chose the latter and Dr. Cox explained the procedure to me as he was doing the surgery. I learned so much from him regarding my knee. Dr. Cox is an amazing surgeon and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

I started going to Dr. Cox when I started having continued issues with my knee. Approximately 7 years ago. He is very professional and has a good bedside manner. He is usually running on time (close to appointment time). His staff is very friendly . I trust his medical judgment and procedures he has performed on me.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014