Ratings for Dr. Maurice Rosso

The best dentist you can find in the whole country.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Rosso since I can remember and have grown up in his office. He is a wonderful dentist with a wonderful team. A warm and friendly environment with excellent dental services as well.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr Rosso and his entire staff make you like going to see your dentist! Thank you for everything you have done!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

World class service at local pricing with a very human touch ,called me in Europe to make sure my implants were okay !

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr.Rosso is the best dentist around in mississauga. I walked in to his office with a very extreme trauma case and him and his staff have been nothing but amazing with trying to help get through procedures asap as well as making sure I was okay along the way! You will not regret going to him, my family are all patients as well. WE LOVE YOU ROSSO!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have chronic gum disease and over the last 12 years, Dr. Rosso and his staff have helped me to save my teeth and heal my gums to such an extent that my smile is my best feature. Dr. Rosso is one of the most creative, conscientious and artistic dental specialists I've ever encountered. He has found ways to avoid doing implants if possible and save my teeth. His office runs like clockwork and he is one of the kindest, most thoughtful and generous medical professionals I've ever encountered. He has a terrific sense of humour and quite frankly, I look forward to my visits to his office every three months. Now I ask you, how many people can say in all honesty that they look forward to going to the dentist? I do!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My periodental disease was pretty bad when I showed up in his office over 15 years ago. He and his hygeniest basically saved my teeth. My treatment has run the gamut from implants, braces, bridges. Dr Rosso has a great sense of humour. I enjoy going to the dentist. The staff are accomodating and will do there best for you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My husband and myself have being going to Dr. Rosso for over 20 years. His staff are the most well informed, polite and accommodating individuals I have ever had the pleasure to experience. My husband has required extensive dental procedures-implants and dental maintenance and Dr. Rosso has always been pleasant, gentle and understanding throughout all procedures. I would recommend him and his engaged team of individuals for any dental requirements. It is such a pleasure to feel welcome and comfortable in this type of work environment. Kudos to Dr. Ross and his seasoned staff. AM & P

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

If you have to go to a periodontist, then Dr. Rosso is the best. He is a skilled craftsman with very high standards, and expert knowledge in his field. That's a given. He is also funny, enthusiastic and very caring. Before my mother died, Dr Rosso took the time to visit her at the long term care facility, making her feel like "family." Dr. Rosso's team is top notch as well, making each visit friendly and welcoming. Highest marks to Dr. Rosso and Sally, Lianna (my dental hygienist) and his energetic, cheerful staff.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

My wife and I have dealt with Dr. Rosso and his excellent staff for many years to the point that it feels like " old home week" when we visit. The team functions very well together. Our visits have primarily been for dental implants and we feel Dr. Rosso is the best there is for knowledge and methods. Our praise of Dr. Rosso easily extends to his long term staff ( Sally, Nathalie, and Marg ). Highly recommend the whole team. Keep up the good work. D&B

Dr. Maurice Rosso's Credentials