Ratings for Dr. Peter Steadman

this doctor is a shame at my assessment for workcover stated all the issues had from accident, he reefed my leg up in the air setting causing me great pain than goes go to state I could return to being concrete labourer, yet 2 other specialists ive seen who very helpful told me never lift anything heavy again have blacked out from pain breaking my hand. how can these doctors get away with blatant lying in reports

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

This doctor is cashing in working for insurance companies and has no regard for geniue injured workers.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Rude abrupt arrogant and yes mutters to himself . He is definitely a hired gun for insurance companies.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Amazing to deal with, if you have a real injury! I have one, Dr Steadman is very caring and helpful. I would recommend this doctor to anyone with a REAL injury, dodgy compo claimant's are getting what they deserve!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Hired Gun for insurance companies very rude does not allow time for you to answer questions and very judgmental of colleagues and his peers. He likes to mutter to himself accusing your treating specialists of being self serving when in fact it is him that is self serving...Dont like this jerk at all

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Works for the insurer and cares less about the injured worker. In fact his report on my back even listed things like scratches on my thumb (from my dog) and a so called scar that I don't even have! All which told him I was doing other activities! What about my back!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I found him to be more like an interrogator than a doctor,

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I found him to be a very rude ana abrasive character.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I feel questions are not given answers. Feel very disheartened with most visits regarding my daughters treatment.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Steadman was rather abrupt. He spent 20 minutes on a consultation for a very complex matter. He declared me Stable and Stationary. Another Specialist in the same centre refused to declare me Stable and Stationary and actually spent 1 hour and 2o minutes on my consultation. Lo an Behold two months later Dr Steadman provided an email saying that he had spoken with the other Dr and this other Dr had now agreed to concur with Dr. Steadman's view. Please make your own judgement. Also the problem was nothing to do with Dr. Steadman's speciality.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014