Ratings for Dr. Jong Hong

I am 27 yrs old and had at least 15 cavities over my life time. She is the BEST doctor I have ever found. She is positive, informative, open, polite but does not sugar coat things for you. She gives you her honest opinion and backs her suggestions up with her past experience and many examples at times. I felt almost no pain when she used a needle to numb me up. She stuck me over 6 times and I did not care because she did it in a way that I felt close to no pain. And let me tell you right now... I AM A HUGE BABY WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN! I am always nervous going to the dentist and felt at ease because after the third visit for all of my dental work I completely trusted her to keep me informed and ensure I was not in pain. Her assistant Chay was AWESOME too. I will go no place else and if she moves on to another practice I am going with her... laugh! My bill included 3 crowns 3 cavities and a mouth guard. She is REALLY AN AWESOME DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013