Ratings for Dr. Todd Peterson

Knowledgeable, skilled, compassionate and comforting. Met him during an ER visit for renal issues. He was prompt, extremely kind, diligent and got my concern addressed right away. Took the time to really listen and understand. A gem of a doctor. Grateful to have seen him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I saw Dr. Peterson at the RGH and can’t say enough good about him! I was concerned my problem may not have seemed liked an emergency, yet I felt heard, acknowledged and validated in my concerns. He was extremely personable, highly compassionate and created best ER experience I’ve ever had. There needs to be a thousand Dr Petersons!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I just wish all doctors are like him! Compassionate, attentive, gentle, caring, extremely knowlegeable!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Very kind and thorough nice to be taken care of by someone who cares and takes the time to care

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Peterson was knowledgable, kind and took time to understand my symptoms. Although busy, he didn't rush and covered all the bases. Anyone who gets him in Emergency at the Rockyview would be fortunate.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Saw Dr Peterson in emerg recently and he has one of the bet bed side manners I have ever experienced, really went out of his way to make me feel like a human and cared about what I needed whilst being a pleasant person to have treating me

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Saw Dr. Peterson on a visit to Foothills Emerg. Was very impressed in his mannerisms, knowledge and care for a difficult problem. An extremely personable doc who showed his genuine concern for my problem. Appreciated the phone call I rcvd after further tests were done at a later date. An excellent physician! Thanks so much Todd!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014