Ratings for Dr. Divya Virmani

Dr Virmani is a wonderful person, and a great doctor. She truly cares about her patients, and goes out of her way to help out. She is exceptionally competent and ensures that every angle is covered. I am so thankful that Dr. Virmani looked after my infection and made sure it was treated correctly. She is a great specialist that can be depended upon for a reliable treatment.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Very happy with Dr virmani. She is kind, humerous, and very thorough. She explains everything in great detail and knows her stuff. She is attentive and competent and I feel very thankful that I was referred to her over any other Dr. - Meagan Tucker

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

Dr. Virmani saw me at the Outpatient Antimicrobial Therapy (OPAT) centre at Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria. She had a great bedside manner/sense of humour asked all sorts of excellent questions about my general health, not just the infection I had, and offered great advice. She came across, as very calm and competent, which really helped reduce my stress level and, as importantly, my wife's. I saw her for three days in a row in OPAT and she urged us to go back in and see her (no apt needed) after the infection was cleared so she knew how I was healing. The entire OPAT team at RJH was just fantastic, what a great bunch of people!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr. Virmani is fantastic! She is a very knowledgeable and kind dr. She went out of her way to review my husbands case. She even went to see him at the hospital one night when she was already at home. She was concerned not only about him but our family as we have young children. He spent a lot of time in the hospital in Edmonton and away from myself and our kids. Dr. Virmani would call to check up on him when he wasn't in hospital. Dr. Virmani's assistant Misty is fantastic!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Here secretary is AMAZING and really helpful ! The Dr. actually cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Virmani is a young doctor who I met while being treated for an infection. I must say that I was very pleased with how attentive and thorough she was in regards to my case, and how thoughtfully she considered all options in regards to my treatment. She even cared enough to pay attention to my other condition which was unrelated to the infection, and provided advice on how to treat it. Sounds like Calgary is very fortunate to have her here, and I wish her very best in her career. On a negative side, she was late to the appointments, but this perhaps is not her fault, as the clinic is always busy.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013