Ratings for Dr. Heather Brand

Dr heather brand is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen, I have seen her for all most 5 years now and she been fantastic! I'm very pleased to call her my GP! She alway found the time to listen to me and help me with my health! I'd recommend her any day! I wouldn't see anyone else but her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Hands down the best GP I have ever seen - I've been going to her for over 4 years now, I went through my pregnancy with her and take my 18 month old son to her too, have done since birth. She is phenomenal. She's thorough, polite, friendly, honest, caring, actually listens!! Doesn't brush you off like some crappy doctors. She always looks immaculate, she has such a fantastic attitude and is so pleasant to deal with, it's like going to see a friend not a doctor. I won't go to anyone else! I recommend her to eDr Hanh Nguyenveryone. Heather is exceptional. I cannot fault her. She always recommends/refers you to the best person if you need a specialist, she only sends you to people who she's only heard good things about. She is such a breath of fresh air. I think I'd be devastated if she decided general practice wasn't for her anymore! I'd follow her to any surgery. She is just superb. Totally professional, down to earth, exceptionally smart and intellectual. Doctors don't come better!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013