Ratings for Dr. Payal M. Anand

Her office manager lacks compassion and will yell at you if you question how so many clerical mistakes can be made. I requested appointment to speak with Dr Anand and she flat out refused stating she would have dr anand call me. Yeah right, I have requested multiple times for the dr to call me and she never does. Then the manager has the nerve to tell me my 5 year old was a difficult patient and no other dr would see him. Funny she had just stated that there were no other Drs that saw patients under the age of 8 so why now did she decide to dig at my son? Because I questioned her integrity. My son needs a spacer and had an appointment 5 weeks ago. When my husband got there with him, they waited almost 1 hr to be told that the spacer was not in the packaging from the Lab. They also stated that the lab lost the impression and a new one was needed. My son without tears or difficulty allowed the dr to do the impression, however, he chocked and vomited on the casting. Does that make for a difficult patient? I think not. Dr. Anand needs to take a look at her clerical staff and provide them with better business practices when dealing with clients who have not faulted. Shame on them for being intolerant to being questioned why I hadn't been called when the new spacer was received and had to track them down. I understand our dr was/is out of town, but don't you think that you can still follow up with your superiors patients? Let me also note that 12 year is also a patient and after her first visit I called to make a follow up for her to have 2 teeth pulled and was told they had no records of my daughter. Really people? Get it together.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Payal Anand DDS AKA CORAL SPRINGS SMILES misdiagnosed my pain on 7/16/13 and had a root canal performed on tooth#14 on 7/17. The pain never subsided for over 3 weeks prompting me to go to another dentist who identified the issue was tooth #12 NOT #14. I inturn had to get a root canal on tooth #12 by another Endo. Payal Anand proceeded to file over $2,000 in inflated charges to my insurance company and ran my American Express Card for $500.00 (which was given for future procedures) and she claimed she would refund the amount on 7/22. I have files complaints with United Healthcare, American Express, and the State Dental Board in Tallahasee.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013