Ratings for Dr. Ian Bennett

Dr Bennett and his entire team were all extremely professional, caring, attentive, informative & helpful. I cannot recommend them all enough. My Hemithyroidectomy went smoothly. Im grateful I was given the opportunity to have my operation at the Wesley Hospital.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Wonderful surgeon , caring, and has a great knowledge of how to see the individual in the big picture of treatment

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Appalling experience. Has left me with terminal bone cancer diagnosis Negligent, rude and dismissive. Do not use this man

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Brilliant Doctor. Very knowledgeable, very kind + had a heart made of gold. Best thing about him is his surgical skills!! I had thyroid cancer diagnosed on Friday, his staff fit me in Monday morning 8am and the surgery was done on Tuesday. Very kind to sacrifice his time to help me, as you can imagine how desperate and panicking I would be, having cancer diagnosed. The only word I can use to describe His surgery result, is PERPECT! He removed the whole cancer tumour for me without any trace of cancer cells left (Shown in blood test). the scar is so pretty and smooth, everyone compliment on it. Very happy as I'm a young girl about to get married, doesn't want an ugly scar on my neck for my wedding day. He's very professional & calm; made me feel very safe before my surgery. Great at following-up his patients, although he's extremely popular/busy. Receptionist are o.k.. but I think all patients with a thyroid cancer would be lucky to have him doing the surgery! These are my sincere words.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013