Ratings for Dr. Dan Robinson

I have had a positive experience with Dr Dan Robinson. He has been nothing but professional and helpful, as well as performing a fantastic, natural-looking rhinoplasty in which I can breathe a lot better now. The look of my nose has vastly improved also and I still look like myself which is what I specified from the beginning. I can't speak highly enough of Dr Robinson and would recommend him to anyone needing a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Was referred to Dr Robinson from another ENT Surgeon who thought I needed specialist surgery promptly. Although the original surgeon thought my case was quite severe, Dr Robinson seemed none to interested in the idea at all. Told me I would maybe need surgery eventually but it would only be for my quality of life and to only be wanting surgery to ease my chronic sinus headaches was not a good enough goal for surgery. At the end of the consult and getting my surgery date (seemed like a hassle for him to sign on to do surgery) I found out he was charging my in excess of $2000 out of pocket. Needless to say I cancelled, and am going to a Specialist in Brisbane who seems much more concerned to help me with my chronic pain.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

“Specialist?”, I paid over $300 for both appointments with no difinitive answers or a where to from here. Dreadful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I was very disappointed with sons surgery. He suffered severe tonsillitis and a very poor quality of sleep 3 years ago he assured me my son would have a better quality of life with the removal of his tonsils and adenoids but after the surgery he had told me he never took adenoids out as they looked fine, even though he had seen them to be be very large on previous consultations. I expressed my concerns and told him I was not happy he told me to come back in a week for the check up. When I had told him my sons sleeping was worse and snoring was louder he looked at his adenoids with his camera and said" well that's unusual they are much bigger than before" he sent us of with as riot for nasal spray and was done. My sons is still struggling exhausted all the time and his concentration levels are terrible he can't breath properly in his sports which causes him to panick as he can't seem to get enough air. Really should start fixing the mistakes he has made

Submitted August 14, 2017

Excellent surgeon and extremely happy with rhinoplasty results plus end results for other breathing issues; highly recommended !

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am beyond happy with the results i received from Dr Robinson. Dr Robinson is very friendly, professional and helpful. I'm extremely impressed with his overall performance and skill as a surgeon. Not enough good things to say, i would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

$10,000, that’s the cost of fixing Dan Robinson Rhinoplasty mistakes. I’m not judging Dan’s pervious operations only the results of mine. Some previous patients may disagree with the comments, while other might find commonality with my experience, but I don’t care either way, THIS review is for future patience considering surgery under Dan….get a second opinion. Dan left me with a nose that sags to one side, drips constantly and breathing functionality is little better than pre-op. When confronted with the undeniable physical faults post-op, Dan was very eager to send me on my way. Indeed he was very keen to take pre-op photos, BUT never took post-op photos. I guess that wouldn’t look good for his future promotional publications. Now if you are a new patient, before you sign the papers to spend $$$ (O’h YES directly after your 1st consultation, you’ll be taken to a small booth where you’ll be asked to sign up), just STOP and please please see another surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Dan Robinson is a fantastic surgeon did a great job of my nose, was very helpful and kind I was very nervous having a functional rhinoplasty performed but 6 months later I am extremely happy with the result 10/10 highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Great surgron, very happy with the results so far. He runs on time and answers any questions I have along the way. Would recommend Dr Dan to others seeking nose surgery.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Fantastic surgeon did a great job on my nose I would happily recommend to friends and family. Very professional, kind, helpful doctor

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016