Ratings for Dr. Maria F. Ciminelli

I went o this facility for the 1st time as a new patient. The staff was not helpful. I stood at the counter waiting for someone to o acknowledge me. Not even a hello, but was handed papers to fill out. My appt was for 2pm. I arrived at 1:45 for the paperwork I knew I'd have to fill out. At 210 I was called into a room to go over my history with a "nurse" She barely spoke English and seemed to have little medical knowledge. She took my info. I proceeded to wsit for the doc in the closed room. After 30 min of waiting in a hot room, I got redressed. I opened the door to get some air and asked for the doctor. All I heard were people talking about their summer barbecue plans. I asked someone for help and was told, "oh let me see" by a technician . No doc was in sight. Another person stated that she still had another patient before me. Really???? I was told I could reschedule.I got my things and left as I had another appointment at 330 and I had already been there since 1:45. The staff was not helpful. I would never return there for any type of care.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Maria Ciminelli is a great doctor I have recommended family and friends to her and they love her. She is the best!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Maria F. Ciminelli's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ