Dr. Ajeet Ghumman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ajeet Ghumman

Our experience working with Dr. Ghumman has been spectacular. He is very knowledgeable and addresses any concerns you have. He has a vibrant personality and easily interacts with his patients. His staff at the Brampton site are amazing and together they make a great team.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Ghumman has an eye for perfection! His attention to detail is impeccable.. Everything that was discussed regarding my case was proven at the end result. I couldn’t be more happier! A huge thanks to Dr. Ghumman and Co. :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

What I admire about Dr. Ajeet is his attention to detail. Everything about his practice has been carefully planned out to give his patients the best experience. As a business owner myself, I am always looking at other businesses in this regard and if I could give Dr. Ajeet 6* I would. Watost of all is his ability to run an efficient customer centred practice while still making his clients feel welcome and at home.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr.Ghumman was very forthcoming with all the questions I had for him. Ultimately my girls felt very comfortable with his explanations and it was clear he is an expert in the field leveraging the latest advances in technology where he saw fit. It's only been a few months into the ortho treatments and we have already noticed a difference. We feel we are in excellent hands with Dr. Ghumman as we are seeking precision and the best smiles for my daughters for the long run:)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Wonderful Experience. I simply cannot say enough about Dr. Ghumman and his fantastic staff. Very professional, caring and accommodating to all of my needs. I without a doubt trust Dr. Ghumman and his staff with my treatment. Would highly recommend to all of my family and my friends. Cannot thank you enough!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Very receptive & helpful staff and extremely knowledgeable & caring Dr. committed to high quality outcome.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I currently live in the United States and travel to see Dr. Ghumman for Orthodontic treatment. He has a lot of patients from out of town and really knows how to make the most out of every visit. He really does give us the VIP treatment that we never asked for. I had a number of consults and when I heard of Dr. Ghumman and met him I wouldn't trust anyone else with my treatment. His work speaks for itself. He is a perfectionist. Can't tell you the number of compliments I have received. Thank you!! See you soon.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. G and his team are wonderful. Dr.G takes his time and explain the treatment and answers all of your questions ...he answered all of my daughters too! My daughter loves her orthodontist appointments. His office staff are very friendly. We are so lucky to have found and him and his team. We recommend him and his team to all our friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

From the minute we walk in to Dr. Ghumman's office to the minute we leave, complete comfort and satisfaction is all we can praise. The professionalism and service provided to us by Dr. Ghumman is beyond anyone's expectation. His knowledge and understanding in all he does, always gives us assurance he's doing everything right. His friendly and warm smile makes my daughter, whom suffers anxiety, feel very comfortable and actually looks forward to her each visit. Thank you Dr. Ghumman for making each visit to your office, a fun visit.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Ghumman is patience, kind, and a fantastic dentist. I always have a great time with Dr. Ghumman. He is my buddy. Victoria age 9.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Ajeet Ghumman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Extensive background in advanced orthodontics, 3D treatment planning, Align technology, light-wire technology and Myofunctional therapy. Through continued education and advanced training a unique treatment philosophy has been developed that focuses on airway, TMD and early prevention. Many children, teens and adults have benefited from an improvement in their appearance, function and overall Health and Wellness.

• English