Ratings for Dr. Charles Osime

To lead my pregnancy he is the best calm and helpful doc - the only thing that was bothering me in a waiting room was that annoying girl that sits on the front desk and eats all the time - very unproffesional

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

So dreadful. Arrogant and gives no medical info other than prescriptions. Expects you to go away and do what he says without question. Might be well trained but never shared any medical knowledge so hard to say.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Gave my dad pills for acid reflux when he was actually having a heart attack. Didn't even send him for lab work. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Not a good experience. Friendly conversation but zero information and didn't provide any materials or resources to understand illness or treatment. Search the web because you're on your own for trying to understand what's happening or get your questions answered.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Osime is a very compassionate and caring doctor. He seems quite knowledgeable and always takes time to explain and answer my questions, whether it's a serious situation and cause for concern or just something simple that will go away on its own. For sure the best MD I've had in Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

very mean and rude doctor. I will never go back to him

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

My daughter had a wart removal out patient surgery.. And he was very mean and rude to her as her foot was bleeding all over the sidewalk he was very Ignorant!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Has no time or empathy for person in pain . Here is a prescription take it without question . After seeing dr Osimi for almost a year I was told I'm not treating you , you are not my patient . Even after trying to discuss the side effects of a drug I was on he wanted to put me back on same drug and dosage. As soon as I can get my medical records from his office I will be looking for a new doctor .

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Best doctor out there! Takes time with you and his 2 front receptionist are outgoing, friendly!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Understanding and knowledgeable... The best combination you could want.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015