Ratings for Dr. Patrick Gooi

I had a Glaucoma laser. when I called them few hours after the procedure about the pain, it was the worst pain in my life, I couldn't open the eye, the clinic suggested me drops of tears and comprises of cold water, if that didn't work they referred me to Emergency in a Hospital, I called again asking which Hospital? I when to Emergency. In the Hospital they prescribe me freezes drops, schedule appointment for the next 2 days, I had a severe inflammation due to the laser procedure. Not responsibility from the doctors and the staff regarding the laser.

Submitted April 12, 2018

It is hard to rate knowledge for I have been going to Dr. Gooi every three/four months for the past two years and probably got his dad as many times as I did Dr. Patrick Gooi although dad is very knowledgeable and friendly as well. Also have had other dr. as well. Yes though seats are always full which I would think is overbooking then and yet if we are late may get charged 50.00.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Having had multiple eye surgeries and consequent visits to specialists clinics, I can honestly say Dr. Gooi's clinic has provided the best experience to date. Friendly staff and punctual appointments. Excellent . Thank you

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

My rating is not about the doctor's knowledge, but about how his clinic is managed. I had three appointment in his clinic and all three appointments I had to wait for more than an hour. It's very poorly managed and defeat the purpose of making appointments. If he is a good doctor he should manage his clinic better and cares more about the patients in this way!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Front staff are rather curt and unfriendly. When there are 20 -30 people sitting in the waiting room you know that they book too many patients at the same time. Dr. Gooi (Patrick) is wonderful and knowledgeable, but sometimes you end up seeing a different doctor of the same last name and he does not give you a lot of confidence.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Gooi is an amazing doctor. I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. Gooi is very personable and friendly. Patient with my daughter (6yrs) and very clear with explaining what his concerns with her are. He wasn't 100% on something so better safe than sorry, put her in for an MRI. I'm thankful and appreciative of his knowledge and humble nature.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Very helpful. Explained my condition and solutions simply and clearly. Everyone was also friendly.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Waited for almost 2 hours...staff was not helpful. Very frustrating.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Staff fitted us in on short notice! Appointment started at booked time!! Dr. Gooi explained what everything meant in an understandable way !!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013