Ratings for Dr. Loren Grossman

Either Dr Grossman knows nothing, or he has a strict policy against answering questions. He was rude and dismissive. He refused to answer any questions, telling me that the class he sent me to should have answered any questions that I had. When I said that it didn't, he just said to follow up with him in 6 months. Doctors like this are the reason that so many people end up going untreated. I came here for help, not to be berated and dismissed. If you have to see an endocrinologist, I would suggest anyone but Dr Grossman.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

If you care to TALK to this. physician, you might as well forget it! You cannot get a word in edgewise. Like so many doctors, he assumes you are sub-mental.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Not very helpful. Felt like it was simply a billing exercise and was completely dismissive of any concerns I had about my thyroid.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

So glad I went to see him, nice doctor got my thyroid back on track.... he's a okay in my book's!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I see Dr Grossman for thyroid-related issues but he also specializes in diabetes.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Loren Grossman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• U Toronto (Grad. 1982)