Ratings for Dr. Richard Landriault

I have seen Dr Landriault for the better part of 20 years and have always found him and his staff to be very personable and attentive. As someone who was used to clutching the arms of the chair in a vise-like grip - they were very good at putting me at ease. Both my hygienist and Dr L keep me on track with recommendations for assessment and treatment as my health needs have changed, and have suggested a few different off-the-shelf oral products to assist me in maintaining good health between visits. Although it is a busy practice, admin staff are pleasant and thorough as they go about their work, and have a fully bilingual office. The fact that a large part of their staff team has been there for more years than I care to remember speaks volumes about their work ethic, and a very positive work environment I recommend him as a highly skilled and knowledgeable dentist with a very good chair-side manner.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Landriault since I was a kid. He is a great dentist. He is gentle and cares about his patients. The dental hygienists that work in his office are always friendly and welcoming. I get anxiety before dentist appointments but they always help me feel comfortable. This being said, the woman at the receptionist desk isn't as friendly. She's not awful... just doesn't smile or help you feel welcome.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Have been going since a very young age and ive had no bad experiences. Communication from Dr. Landriault could be increased. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Used this dentist for my daughter and will never go back. They filed an insurance claim after I paid out of pocket for the visit. I only found out after contacting my insurance company to inquire about my reimbursement to which they informed me Dr. Landriault's office had already received the payment. I had to chase their office for almost a week to get my payment back.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Have been going to Dr. land rivulet for years with no problem. Very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014