Ratings for Dr. Ally Murji

If you have any of the following conditions, endometriosis of ovaries, ovarian cyst, uterine fibrosis , Polycystic ovarian syndrome , adenomyosis, or any growth of fibriods or endometrial tissues find an honest surgeon now. and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NOW.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I would like to comment on my experience with Dr Murji he has always been very upfront and compassionate towards me I too suffer from stage four Endometrosis having it my whole life and at 48 it is out of control - yes diet can help with less inflammation but the Endometrosis continues to grow unless you use Lupron or visanne - I have now started again in lupron with add back therapy hoping to be carried over to menopause I. A few years - Dr Murji is a very busy doctor - Ashley is very kind as well - I know people hate Lupron but there is nothing out there for people that suffer from it - I too hate to take lupron and bear the side effects but I know in the long run it is stopping this horrible disease I inherited . surgery is not always possible with severe Endometrosis Dr Murji told me if I wanted a hysterectomy the risk for me was far too great as I could end puncturing and damaging my colon which would lead to other health issues so Lupron is the easiest painless way to cope . I highly recommend Dr Murji and would trust my life in his hands for surgery as he is one of the best out there and very honest .

Submitted July 25, 2017

I went to see Dr. Murji for my endometriosis. He seems while knowledgeable and intelligent but lacks a good bad side manner. He was late to the appointment, when I got to the appointment his staff thought I was pregnant which was hurtful because I suffer from infertility. His assistant handed me a urine cup and when I questioned her about it she said it was routine for pregnant women. I obviously was not pregnant and when I told her that she then said have a seat then. I met with Dr Murji who kept pushing lupron I kept telling him about the side effects and that I had done my research and he said it wasn't that bad . I saw him maybe more then three times and all visits he made me feel worse about my severe endometriosis then before I would enter his office . I got three to four perscriptiona for LUPRON despite telling him I was not interested in it . He was pushing invasive surgery when I wanted a conservative approach . When he examined me he seemed to say I had severe endometriosis, a bad disease which would require surgical intervention and possible bowel resection. I got a second opinion who made me feel better about my condition although I do have severe endometriosis my new doctor recommended a conservative approach and opted to tell me about natural things I could do to help my condition like diet change to reduce anti inflammatory foods and eating more of a plan based diet. DO your own research and don't trust assume doctors are always right if you don't like what you hear from Dr. Murji find another opinion!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

The poor admin staff here need more support. I called today to see about my referral, as I had been instructed to do by my referring physician. The secretary cut me off repeatedly, it was actually pretty shocking. She said it usually takes 2 weeks for a referral, I started to mention it had been that long and she cut me off and said that I was probably wrong, the referral process is complex. Fair enough, but I have no way of knowing that, and I'm only calling because they told me to. She looked up my file and said that they probably wouldn't have my first appointment for another month, and she would notify my referring physician. I tried to tell her that my physician would be away for a couple of weeks but it was impossible to get a word in. I asked what I should do if I have questions in the meantime and she said that I wasn't their patient until the first appointment. So I guess I'm no one's patient? She then said "congratulations, bye!" and hung up. Thankfully I have the number for Mount Sinai's women's health clinic, I will call them for questions until I hear about my next appointment (I'm 9 weeks pregnant). This was the worst interaction I've had with a health care administrator. I know they are probably really overworked, but the whole call was adversarial like I had done something wrong following up about my prenatal care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Murji is an amazing person. He operated on me and removed my Fibroid that was bothering me for 7 months. He was very professional and knowledgeable and helped ease any concerns about the procedure. Due to the seriousness of my case, he made an exception and was able to take me earlier rather than booking an appointment a month later. The procedure lasted less than an hour and his whole staff made sure they provided a superior level of care. I would highly recommend Dr. Murji as he has proven himself to me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Complete waste of time. Please if you have a serious condition like mine do your research before it's too late. do not wait for this useless appointment, don't fall for feedbacks that you're not sure who wrote it and why . I believed it and I'm paying really high for that. his appointment was least to say a terrible medical experiment. Honestly I want the ministry of health to review cases sent to this doctor and what action did he take and who referred patients to him , the doctor who referred me to him is clueless but he referred me based on mutual friendship between the two doctors after he made me see him a useless dozen visits he decided to refer me to his surgeon friend so the Provincial health insurance will pay both from my and your tax dollar for doing nothing. for this healthcare system to sustain itself , these practitioners have to be Audited . a fortune of millions of dollars of taxpayers money are spent on making their health get worse in useless appointments , I sent my message from here to all Governmental bodies to audit such doctors . we patients are stuck between a system and a doctor who's decision at times may be actually life risking. I regret seeing you , severely , Dr Murji .

Submitted July 1, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Murji last year by my fertility specialist, initially to address concerns with cysts and a fibroid. He was very thorough in explaining his diagnosis, and I left the appointment confident that he was going to do his best to provide the best possible plan to assist in a successful fertility outcome. The surgery was not only a success but he was also able to save one of my tubes, knowing that there was a good chance that it may not be possible. He also found another issue with my uterus that no other doctor was able to identify, and resolved that issue as well. I was surprised to see any negative comments about him or his staff. I have met with many physicians during this process, and I can assure he is not only an excellent OBGYN and surgeon, but also very compassionate. I was nervous very nervous before the surgery and he did his best to keep me calm and talked me through right until I went under. After the surgery he came to speak to my partner and sister, and reassured them and explained the entire procedure. He then returned again to see how I was doing and spent time with me to explain what he had found and how he treated it. Dr. Murji is a very busy, sought out physician, and he and his office administrator do their absolute best to answer questions in a timely manner. I encourage anyone reading this to consider being treated by Dr, Murji. No doctor can be perfect at all times, but to be given their best is all one should expect. From my experience this far, I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Submitted June 14, 2017

I was sent to Dr. murji to do surgery to remove fibroids and endometriosis. Well this man claim to say I don't have endometriosis (even though this was in my file) and he has never examined me. I mean I say him 4 times in 12 months and he never one day examined me or ran a test on me. Yet he treated me for Endo with Lupron (which by the way have ruined my legs). Also, this man constantly have his students doing his work for him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Was referred to this doctor for treatment of my endometriosis. He doesn't spend time with you. Barely makes eye contact and always has someone else with him in the room and he doesn't bother to introduce them. Also, brushes my concerns and questions aside. Was not impressed at all with him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I am 35yrs old and had to have both tubes removed. I went to Dr Murji and he gave me all the information I needed to make a decision. When I decided to go through with the surgery I had the best experience. Dr. Murji came to visit me and my husband before the surgery to make sure we were ok. He held my hand while I fell asleep and went to see my husband right after surgery to explain how things went. He is companionate and is a GREAT doctor and surgeon. I would definitely recommend him. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017