Ratings for Dr. Zadia Fragosa

I have been a patient of Dr. Fragosa for 8 years and am very happy. She does operate a busy practice and sometimes there is a wait to see her. I find when I do see her she is not in a rush and takes the time required. I believe her practice is full, otherwise would for sure recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Although Dr Fragosa is a wonderful doctor I find the wait times to be unacceptable. Twice I have called for an urgent appointment and was told there was a 1 month waiting time. The first was to have prescriptions filled and the second was due to a bad cough that I have had for 3 weeks. On both occasions I was told to go to a walk-in clinic. What's the sense in having a family doctor if you can't get to see them. I am very disappointed and am seeking a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Fragosa is dedicated to her patients...thorough and available in any emergency type appointment needed--she is available during the hours she states that her office is open, and has directives for her patients for other than her regular office hours.Also, she does not reorder tests at the request of a person should she deem them unnecessary /if that test has already been done--responsible use of the health dollar!--She will refer to another health specialist if necessary.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014