Dr. Nabil Loutfy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nabil Loutfy

Dr Loutfy has been our family Dr for more then 30 years, we follow him to Gladesville, because we trust him, his diagnosis’s are always spot on, so is the treatment he recommends . He is a good listener, his caring way and empathy are endearing. He treat us like family, always asking how our kids and grandkids are?. He is very clear explaining and answer any questions we have. He is very professional, very knowledgeable . It is a privilege to have him as our family Dr. Doctors like him are very hard to find.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr Loutfy is an excellent doctor. I always feel that he listens and cares. He has been our family doctor for years and we have also followed him to Gladesville. He is professional and with years of experience behind him, he has always provided us with exceptional medical care. Doctors like him are a rare find.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Loutfy has been my doctor and my families doctor practically our whole life and I can not fault him. He knows exactly what the problem is and the solution to that problem. He provides me with a lot knowledge when I am needing medical advice and goes beyond with helping me and my family. I have tried in seeing other doctors when he moved however none had helped me the way Dr Loutfy has. I will not see any other doctor other than him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Nabil Loutfy is a highly recommend doctor he used to be my families local doctor but moved to Gladesville and my family have followed him there ever since we won't change. He is a very kind and professional Dr he targets the diaognosis and knows how to deal with it and maked sure every member of my family was cured in his aim off 24 hours. My children will not allow any other Dr to see or touch them especially my middle child he adores Dr Nabil. Such an awesome Dr with a personality full of humor!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Loutfy is incredibly knowledgeable. A better doctor, you will not find. He used to practice 5 minutes from my home. Now he is an hour away, but we will follow him to the ends of the earth!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I know Dr Loutfy for many years and I follow him wherever he has worked.. I started to see him in Chipping Norton, now I travel almost 300 km to Gladesville as I have moved north from Sydney. I have seen a few local doctors but any of them is like dr Loutfy. So whenever I have problem with my health I book an appointment and drive 3,5 hours to see him. He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever seen, he always diagnose me correctly at first time and I leave his surgery a 100% confident with the smile on my face. He is a real gentleman with a great sense of humour and heart of gold. He always explains what my problem is using simple terms, so I can easily understand it. Dr Loutfy ALWAYS finds a solution to resolve the problem. I am so lucky to have him as my family GP. I can't speak more highly of dr Nabil. I wish him all the very best and I hope he will treat me for many years to come .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I first consulted Dr Loutfy when he was in Chipping Norton. I consulted him because someone I knew advised me that he was a very good doctor. I live in Bella Vista but have not hesitated in being willing to travel to see him, wherever his practice is. Have always found him to be an excellent intelligent GP with a very detailed diagnostic knowledge. Before Dr Loutfy I would have just gone to the nearest GP believing that they would all be fairly similar but not now. I wish him all the best at Massey Street.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been going to Dr Loutfy for many years now. I have always left his surgery feeling 1000% confident in his diagnosis and solutions to resolve all problems whether big or small. Not only is he the most knowledgeable Doctor I know - he is also a genuinely good person with a great sense of humour. I cannot recommend him highly enough and look forward to him being our family doctor for many many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Could not speak more highly of Dr Loutfy. We have followed him wherever he has practiced. We travel from the Central Coast as he's always taken time to listen & therefore correctly diagnose any illness & made appropriate referrals to the best specialists.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have known Dr Loutfy for 30 years. I was one of the first patients in Chipping Norton Medical Center. I would classify him as a brilliant family doctor which cares about his patients. His knowledgeable and can perform miner surgery on the spot. I hope he will look after me and my family in years to come.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017