Ratings for Dr. Nabil Loutfy

Very smart Doctor. Easily diagnosed me and helped me recover. Very kind and knowledgeable and was happy to take time and explain my illness to me along with my many questions. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This doctor was my family doctor throughout my childhood and failed to diagnose or even investigate issues that I found out later in life were serious ADHD and anxiety issues. He also failed to diagnose a number of simple afflictions such as tonsillitis, that was painfully obvious to even the uneducated eye. Likely very good doctor but in my case appears to have formed personal judgements that coloured his ability to correctly diagnose me repeatedly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Doctor Loutfy was good, but on a couple of occasions seemed confused etc. One occasion he could barely keep his eyes open. All this for a fee of $50. Also had to pay to see the underling doctors who regularly made the wrong diagnoses. Now go to another medical centre who bulk bills and all the doctors there are competent.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Dr Loutfy is one of the most amazing, gifted and knowledeable doctors around. He is very good at what he does and has always had correct diagnoses. His treatment of all members of my family over the years has been nothing but exceptional. The guys is a genius with knowing exactly whats wrong. As for the negative feedback given on 10/16/13, you must have seen another Dr because I can tell you with certainty that Dr Loutfy was on leave on that day.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

The guy looked like he was on drugs when I saw him. Could barely stay awake and kept yawning and closing his eyes for extended periods. At one stage my wife had to repeat herself because he had nodded off for about 30 seconds. Maybe he was having a bad day? I won't be going back that's for sure.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr Nabil Loutfy is a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a GP.He is caring and kind and listens to what you have to tell him. Very particular with details and his diagnosis has always been correct for me. Saved my life by early diagnosis for which I shall always be grateful. I can only speak very highly of him. 100%.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013