Dr. Nabil Loutfy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nabil Loutfy

I know Dr Loutfy for many years and I follow him wherever he has worked.. I started to see him in Chipping Norton, now I travel almost 300 km to Gladesville as I have moved north from Sydney. I have seen a few local doctors but any of them is like dr Loutfy. So whenever I have problem with my health I book an appointment and drive 3,5 hours to see him. He is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever seen, he always diagnose me correctly at first time and I leave his surgery a 100% confident with the smile on my face. He is a real gentleman with a great sense of humour and heart of gold. He always explains what my problem is using simple terms, so I can easily understand it. Dr Loutfy ALWAYS finds a solution to resolve the problem. I am so lucky to have him as my family GP. I can't speak more highly of dr Nabil. I wish him all the very best and I hope he will treat me for many years to come .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I first consulted Dr Loutfy when he was in Chipping Norton. I consulted him because someone I knew advised me that he was a very good doctor. I live in Bella Vista but have not hesitated in being willing to travel to see him, wherever his practice is. Have always found him to be an excellent intelligent GP with a very detailed diagnostic knowledge. Before Dr Loutfy I would have just gone to the nearest GP believing that they would all be fairly similar but not now. I wish him all the best at Massey Street.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been going to Dr Loutfy for many years now. I have always left his surgery feeling 1000% confident in his diagnosis and solutions to resolve all problems whether big or small. Not only is he the most knowledgeable Doctor I know - he is also a genuinely good person with a great sense of humour. I cannot recommend him highly enough and look forward to him being our family doctor for many many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Could not speak more highly of Dr Loutfy. We have followed him wherever he has practiced. We travel from the Central Coast as he's always taken time to listen & therefore correctly diagnose any illness & made appropriate referrals to the best specialists.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I have known Dr Loutfy for 30 years. I was one of the first patients in Chipping Norton Medical Center. I would classify him as a brilliant family doctor which cares about his patients. His knowledgeable and can perform miner surgery on the spot. I hope he will look after me and my family in years to come.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Loutfy has been our doctor for over 30 years. We have followed him from Chipping Norton & now to Gladesville. Dr Loutfy shows compassion & also listens to what you have to say before giving a diagnosis. He is extremely ethical. Even though we now live in Wamberal we still have Dr Loutfy as our primary doctor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr Loutfy is the only doctor that can diagnose me whatever my illness is CORRECTLY first time. Dr Loutfy is one of the best doctors I have seen (I have lived in Canada for many years and nothing compares to his skills and personality). I have been seeing Dr Loutfy for over 18 years here in Australia and I always tell my wife I hope Dr Loutfy doesn't retire until our kids are full grown-ups (need at least another 10-15 years of service Doctor!)

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Loutfy for nearly 20years now and I travel almost one hour to get to him. He is truly the most AMAZING Dr! Dr Loutfy is the most knowledgeable Dr I have come across. He can diagnose you almost certainly the first time you see him. I have tried to go to local drs but I cannot find anyone with anywhere near his knowledge! A true gentleman that will go over and beyond for his patients. He is very thorough and takes the time to explain anything in simple non medical terms. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Amazing doctor, especially for our young children. He is so professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr Loutfy for 37 years. I too have followed him everywhere. He is brilliant. I live in the Eastern Suburbs now and when I am desperate I still go to him. He was the only one who cured me when returning from o'seas a few years ago. I went to 3 dr's in the East and not one of them thought to send me for chest x-ray. It turned out I had chronic bronchitis and acute sinusitis. He gave me the right medication and within 3 days I started feeling better. I personally called him to thank him and cried with the relief that he gave me. My 2 children have also been seen by him their whole lives and it's a shame that he is not closer to me. I would classify him as a brilliant GP with a heart of gold. Someone who genuinely cares. I work for a well respected and brilliant surgeon therefore I have to deal with a lot of patient's and dr's on a daily basis. I can assure you that Dr Loutfy falls into the category of a great GP. If he moved to Melbourne and I had a major problem I would probably take the next flight out there. I highly recommend him to anyone in need. The only regret I have is that he is not closer to me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017