Ratings for Dr. Mustafa Toma

Dr. Toma is amazing. He treats my 17 year old son with care and respect. Without him my son would not be alive today. Best doctor ever!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr Toma is exceptionally knowledgeable, up to date on the latest research in heart failure, and is empathetic yet realistic about what is going on with me. It is important to have a doctor who tells it like it is and is willing to engage with you as a partner in your care. One of the best in Canada and I would wager the world.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Toma & the docs at St Paul's are amazing! Not a negative word... always goes out of his way to help!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

As far as I am concerned Dr Toma is a great Dr and just because someone may not have had exactly what he or she wanted or expected it does not change the fact that Dr Toma is a great Dr and that he saves lives along with the whole team. Although someone may say something negative it does not change the fact that we know and he (Dr Toma) know he does good

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Toma - arrogant, authoritative, unethical, useless, lying - REALLY? I have dealt with Dr. Toma for ten years from heart failure to transplant. My adjectives would be - dedicated, gentle, caring, humorous, professional. He has masteed the art of being a doctor as well as the skills. Maybe there should be a ratepatient.com

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Toma saved my life.. He's a Caring Compassionate Dr. He's do down to Earth and straught forward he he also has an Awesome attitude ,Knowledge. His Bedside Manner is Top notch. I Have nothing but good things to say bout Dr.Toma and His Staff @ St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver Canada.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Wow I have to say I'm so surprised that anyone could ever have a bad opinion of Dr. Toma - he is personally mine and my husband fav doc at the the St. Paul's Heart Transplant clinic! All the rest of the docs are pretty fantastic too tho. 👍

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am totally disappointed anyone would make negative comments about Dr Toma he is a fabulous, caring Doctor. The entire team at St Paul's are wonderful 5A,5B,5C, Cath Labs, Echo, Xray, just everywhere I have been treated excellent could not ask for more. Val Bergeron

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

When i was so scared of the unknown future for me having to go through heart transplant, Dr Toma was professional, knowledgeable, and very understanding of the fear patients experience. H's also a great human being, period. The whole cardiac staff at St Paul's go above and beyond. They know things even my local cardiologists haven't even heart of. I can't think of a better Dr to have looking over my care when I desperately needed it.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I am a bit floored by a mention on Dr Toma I am a patient of Dr Toma for more two years , we went through heart failure and heart transplant together. He has been professional, knowledgeable on my care and most caring towards me and my husband I or we never felt any disregard from him in any way. He is truly the doctor I would refer to any one especially my love one to see if they had a heart problem. See you in August for my first year anniversary DR TOMA💚

Dr. Mustafa Toma's Credentials