Ratings for Dr. Sid Viner

Sid Viner is the worst thing to ever happen to medicine.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

The model of incompetence!!! Nothing but an egotistical nothing burger, who yells and swears at subordinates to boost his ego. Steals credit like the worst glory hound ever. No integrity, no morals. The scarface of medicine!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I hadn't realized we could do this. In 1994, Dr. Viner treated our 25 year old son in Calgary's General Hospital ICU. On Jan 10, with a prognosis of less than 1 % survival rate, miraculously Lee's condition flipped 180 degrees. Dr. Viner had hardly left Lee's side for the 10 days and he admitted we had Divine help. Only a very good Doctor would recognize and admit such an occurrence. Lee is still with us and we are grateful for all the medical staff involved, especially Dr. Viner.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Total incompetence. Treats people like garbage. Unfortunately I can't rtate him less than 1.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Great Dr. Very kind and took much time to discuss my asthma.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

We found him to be very good, kind, helpful and competent my husband asked for him and we have had great care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Vines as a respiratory specialist, he seem very uninterested after he looked at breath test results that were preformed at rest and heavily medicated. He just kept say the test results are fine, except I could not stop coughing after walking the long distance to the clinic, the more I move the harder it is to breath. He did not offer any advise or ideas of cause or relief. Plus it has been months and no follow up to my general doctor that referred me to Dr. Viner. I was checking here for some info or back ground on him sadly nothing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Miserable. Treats people around him like garbage, like everyone is beneath him. Unfriendly, and poor bedside practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013