Ratings for Dr. Sid Viner

Dr. Fat Boy, that is useless, arrogant, and a legend in his own mind.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Should not be in ICU!! Could not diagnose the most obvius things. Obnoxious, poor hygiene and grooming. Get rid of this guy!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I go to him only for referrals to other specialists. I do not trust any of his prescriptions or diagnoses.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Total incompetence. Treats people like garbage. Unfortunately I can't rtate him less than 1.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I spent 41 days in the hospital on account of this doctor's error. He misdiagnosed a lung infection which could have been fatal had it been left any longer. Had to have 2 surgeries and now have a 10 inch scar on my left side. Definitely should not be allowed to practice! he is unintelligent, sarcastic, makes tasteless jokes, and very rude. Treats patients and even other staff like they were his dog!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Rude, no bedside manner, and worst of all totally incompetent. I think he has not studied anything medical since medical school. He over uses antibiotics, narcotics & benzos (someone should tell him they are not like candy). I would not let him come anywhere near my family with a needle as he would likely cause significant trauma and someone else would have to come and finish the procedure he failed to complete. Does not answer questions but just tries to avoid them with jibberish while getting defensive and terse. Misdiagnoses even the most obvious things and frequently does the wrong treatment. He should have her medical licence revoked - seriously! At least ban him from the ICU.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Great Dr. Very kind and took much time to discuss my asthma.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

We found him to be very good, kind, helpful and competent my husband asked for him and we have had great care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Vines as a respiratory specialist, he seem very uninterested after he looked at breath test results that were preformed at rest and heavily medicated. He just kept say the test results are fine, except I could not stop coughing after walking the long distance to the clinic, the more I move the harder it is to breath. He did not offer any advise or ideas of cause or relief. Plus it has been months and no follow up to my general doctor that referred me to Dr. Viner. I was checking here for some info or back ground on him sadly nothing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Miserable. Treats people around him like garbage, like everyone is beneath him. Unfriendly, and poor bedside practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013