Dr. Scott Kershaw

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Kershaw

My son Jack had his wisdom teeth out in August with Dr.Kershaw, and I am in awe of well the recovery went. Rather than doing the general anesthetic route, we opted for oral sedation and local freezing, and I am amazed at the difference! My son was able to eat breakfast and drink water beforehand, was able to drink water and eat lunch right after the procedure, and he was walking around without my help after a round of drugs and a good nap. I remember having such a hard time coming out of 'the sleep', and being like a zombie - a CRANKY zombie, for more than a couple of days. I'm so thankful for my friend even letting me know this was an option because I had no idea there was anything else you could do other than be put under. I highly recommend Dr.Kershaw and his team at University Dental Choice. Right from the start they treated us with kindness and respect, from Janelle first explaining this option to me, to Kelly acquiring my son's pan x-ray from his orthodontists office, to Dr.Kershaw accommodating us on short notice to go over the procedure and answer our questions, to Kathy reassuring us throughout the procedure and following up afterwards with a phone call to see how he was doing. They not only respected me as a mom and that this was a big deal for us, they treated my son as his own person and spoke directly to him and included him in all the discussions, which he appreciated. They really made the process less scary. 😅 I am so thankful for discovering this option for the wisdom teeth surgery, and for Dr.Kershaw and the staff. They are gems!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I went to Dr. Kershaw to have my wisdom teeth extracted, and he and the rest of the staff were fantastic at every interaction. They obtained my panoramic x-ray from a previous dentists office so that I wouldn't have to pay out of pocket for a new one and were very thorough in their consultation. He and the rest of the staff were wonderful, they explained everything very thoroughly and readily answered all of my questions. Oral sedation was provided (and at no extra charge) prior to the appointment so I was calm and relaxed through the whole procedure, I think I may have even fallen asleep! Dr. Kershaw was very helpful in following up after the procedure as well. I experienced the expected swelling however he must be a very skilled dentist as I experienced very little pain. They also direct-billed my insurance with no hassles.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have my first check up wit Dr. Kershaw and with the dental hygienist. I was very satisfied with the service and helpfulness of everybody. Monica Ch.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Kershaw and his staff are amazing. I've been with him since 2014, I strongly recommend him (Y)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Kershaw and his staff are wonderful. They take the time to explain what they are doing and are sincerely concerned with your comfort. I recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Kershaw and his staff are awesome! They were able to accommodate me as I needed a bridge on short notice. The process was explained at every stage, I was very comfortable and virtually pain free. I was very impressed with his skill and talent. I so happy I found him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Kershaw and his team for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I felt like I had the most thorough dental appointment that I could remember! It was just a regular checkup and cleaning, but I really felt like the whole team explained everything to me so clearly (e.g., what they were looking for, results of my X-rays, etc.). The office was very clean, and all of the staff were very kind and professional. Overall I great experience! I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Saw Dr. Kershaw and his team after a long break from dentists due to anxiety and fear. I was not disappointed. I needed a root canal and crown, which was handled so well. It was not near as bad as I expected due to the care taken by Dr Kershaw and his team. Along with being an excellent dental practitioner, Dr Kershaw treated me respectfully and was patient with my anxiety. I recommend his practice highly.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

They make an effort to treat you well and respond well to criticism. They are competent and friendly. It's nice to see familiar faces when you go in. Everyone is great but I like Cathy and Dr. Kershaw in particular as I have seen them for a while and they come across as genuine which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Excellent staff. Everyone is very friendly. Every procedure I have had here has been quick and pain free including my wisdom teeth extraction. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott and his team.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Scott Kershaw's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Kershaw practices compassionate, judgement free dentistry. His main goal is high quality care in a comfortable environment. He has incorporated a broad range of procedures into his practice so that all your dental needs can be taken care of in one location. Families, children and everyone accepted!